Top quality, great selection and expert advice you can trust. Leather lined for a great fit and unmatched moisture wicking.

What does this mean? 64 - $139.75 $ 139 . Tall shafted backpacking boot that’s an ideal work boot for hot dry summers, and a favorite among backcountry fire crews. When you slide your feet into the Baffin Boot, you'll never wear another boot, my feet were warm and dry all day sitting on the ice, they advertise good for -172 deg. Legendary quality and performance for rugged expeditions: lightweight, phenomenal fit, built to endure many miles, and many years of hard use. 7-layer inner boot system with Thermaplush lining for warmth to -40°F (-40°C) B2 and B3 Mountaineering boot hire service. Make Offer - Baffin Men's Wolf Snow Boot Black Expedition Gold Size US 9 M EU 42 Used Baffin Monster 6" Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots, Black, Mens 9.5 M $120.00 Product Title Baffin Children's Baffin Young Eiger Snow Boot Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 reviews 2 ratings Current Price $87.20 $ 87 . Justin LaCrosse 12. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Baffin Men’s Boots Size 12 Enduro Black Green Bottoms Made In Canada New W Tags. Baffin Impact and Selkirk Extreme Cold Weather Boots from £55. 1-16 of 126 results for "baffin boots" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. 99 The Baffin Hurricanes fit true to size and feel much more like a mountaineering boot than a snowmobile boot, which immediately improved the response you expect from a typical snowmobile boot. You've seen pictures of Baffin Island, Canada. Georgia Justin 3. Product Title Baffin Impact Boots - Ladies Size 10 P/N 4010-0048-0 ... Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 reviews 2 ratings Current Price $128.64 $ 128 . Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee It's a cold, snowy landscape. Baffin boots are made to keep you warm and mobile from your backyard to the farthest reaches of the Great White North. These are the first snowmobile boots I’ve actually felt super comfortable in as most are too big for my size 10.5 feet! With temperature ratings down to -100C, when you put on a Baffin, fear of frostbite disappears entirely. Baffin Danner 10. Eligible for Free Shipping. Upon slipping on the Baffin Lightning Boots, my first impression can be summarized by “ahhhhhhhh.” The beyond-luxurious interior uniformly conforms to the rider’s foot in a sensation akin to a teddy bear enthusiastically hugging each foot. Product Title Ozark Trail Ozark Trail Men's Green Insulated Waterproof All-Purpose Winter Boots Average Rating: ( 3.3 ) out of 5 stars 12 ratings , based on 12 reviews Current Price $49.99 $ 49 . 20 - $92.58 $ 92 . Danner Dryshod 11. If you do not lace on boots kind of person you would be really happy with this product as it comes with a Velcro strap that can be easily used to adjust the … FREE Shipping & Exchanges, and a 100% price guarantee! with normal socks, I bought 1/2 size larger than my normal size and the fit was perfect, like a slipper, Very nice boot, easy to … Shop Shoes.com's huge selection of Baffin Boots - Over 140 styles available. Make Offer - Baffin Men’s Boots Size 12 Enduro Black Green Bottoms Made In Canada New W Tags. $49.03 +$12.80 shipping. Lightweight and super-comfortable. 75 Baffin Men's Mountain Winter Snow Boot by ... Baffin boots are different to most shoes and work boots because the sole and midsole is moulded to the base in one continuous process. Danner Men's Brown Alsea 8" Lace Up Waterproof Boots - Round Toe Men's Fashion; Men's Snow Boots; Men's Slippers; Men's Rain Boots; Red Wing Rocky 51. Baffin Enduro Rain Boots, Black, Men's 12 M. $44.55 +$10.90 shipping. Well, literally it means that the brand was born in "The Great White North", Canada; and product that we still manufacture today in Stoney Creek, was first setup for production in the late 1970s.

Free Shipping by Amazon. Baffin was Born In The North in 1979.

LaCrosse Muck Boots 4. Department.
Baffin Boots Sale: Save Up to 30% Off! Dryshod Georgia 1. Shop for Baffin Winter Boots at REI Outlet - Free U.S. standard shipping on orders of $50 or more. Baffin 3. Shop Baffin's collection of men's hiking boots and shoes.

Premium materials and better-made. ... Rocky Men's Red Mountain Waterproof Snake Boots - Soft Toe, Camouflage. Lightweight, technical, and a great boot for everyday winter wear, the Canadian from Baffin features superior arch support for greater comfort, durable uppers, and a layered inner boot for fantastic warmth and cushioning.