Read More > This page will post Fire, EMS and Police calls from Grant and Lafayette County Wisconsin. The Leopards schedule includes opponents, date, time, and TV. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. In keeping with that vision, we plan to offer numerous academic courses and activities that will challenge our students and broaden their horizons. The official 2020 Football Roster for the Lafayette College Leopards Lafayette County High School 11-Man Football Schedule. The MSHSAA promotes the value of participation, sportsmanship, team play, and personal excellence to develop citizens who make positive contributions to their community and support the democratic principles of our state and nation. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. View the 2020 Lafayette Football Schedule at FBSchedules.com. 4,434 talking about this. I am very excited about the beginning of our new school year and particularly the roll-out of our new strategic plan for the Lafayette County School District.

Confederate statue not on Board of Supervisors agenda, will still be addressed Thursday, July 2, 2020 5:27 pm. news, weather, events, etc.

My vision for the Lafayette County School District is to keep this an "A" district. I am proud of the accomplishments of each Lafayette County school.