Does my child need a middle name? Simply enter names you like and let this genius technology inspire you to find the perfect name. Lauren. Shared Names . back Toddler See all toddler. Choosing a family name for your baby boy is still a common tradition, but there are multiple ways to go about it. My favorite names. Winnie, the pet form of Winifred, Edwinaand Gwendolyn, has win embedded in her name. Sadie. Hell all, first post here. A pair of baby boys also offers some great naming options. Middle names help distinguish between other people who have the same first and last name. I've listed 25 of my absolute favorite strong baby boy names to name your baby in 2019.

But you don't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any more! My vote is Sadie. I agree with pp about only having a middle name if it means something, my boys both have a their grandads name as middle name, my dad and dp dad.
Minervamay have a tougher trek to climb because of her still solid link to Mickey, though singer MinnieRipperton and actress MinnieDrivermade the path a little less rocky. Georgia. Minniewas the fifth or sixth most popular name in Americathroughout the 1880’s." (32 Posts) Add message | Report. These are all such cute baby boy names!

Millie/Aaron/Ashton/Austin Millie/Benjamin(Ben)/Blaine Millie/Cody/Casey/Curtis Millie/Dylan/Dan/Dominic Millie/Evan/Ethan/Ewan/Elliott Millie/Freddie/Fraser Millie/George/Gabriel Millie/Henry Millie/Isaac Millie/Jack/Jake/Joshua/James Millie/Kyle/Kaleb/Kristian Millie/Louis/Layton/Lincoln Millie/Max/Myles/Mitchell/Mason Millie/Nathaniel Millie/Olly Millie/Preston …

Zecaciprete Larciprete 157,200 views. Hi, I am pregnant with my second child and although i do not intend to find out the sex i have lots of names i like for girls but i have none for boys so was wondering if anyone had any ideas of boys names that go with my daughters name Millie. Jane. Boys names like Millie: Jack, Harry, George, James, ... Magic Baby Names is a unique search site with 100,273 names collected from 2,366,694 family trees, containing 116,858,936 people.
user1484512210 Sun 15-Jan-17 20:32:38.

Try our baby name generator. Some are classics, some are unique, and all are adorable. 1:59. Toddler development; Toddler milestones at a glance; Development stages; Health and care; Your toddler's immunisations; Diet and nutrition; Safety; First aid for toddlers; A-Z of family illness; Toddler. Twin Boy Names . Bethany.

In some families, the son (usually the first child) has the exact same name as the father, with the addition of a "Jr." (meaning junior) suffix at the end.