Guelph . Markham . Brantford . Oshawa .

About Search Results.

610 Upper James Street Hamilton Ontario L9C 2Y8. From keeping your food cold to washing your dishes and getting your clothes clean, a broken appliance is a HUGE inconvienance. You’re shopping Stoney Creek (905) 664-2035.

Big City Savings, Small Town Service. 1 block north of Fennell Avenue (entrance on Genesee Street) THE home appliance authority in Hamilton/Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada. Whether you need a new range for the kitchen or a washer and dryer set for the laundry room, Sears carries a wide selection of home appliances from top brands like Kenmore, and LG. Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5pm Saturday: 9am - 5pm Sunday: 10am - 4pm Public holidays: 10am - 3pm. Elora . Toronto Appliances sera encore notre principal fournisseur d’appareils usagés de qualité. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. When you buy with Costco, your purchase comes with all the extras to simplify your life. 07 834 8135 hamilton@applianceplus.co.nz. Now that you are ready to buy the perfectly stylish, sized, appliance the fun begins.

I have purchased several appliances from them.

Used Appliances in Hamilton, OH CCPA.

YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! Tips for Choosing Small Kitchen Appliances.

Appliances Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver, Ottawa, Calgary, Halifax, Winnipeg - Find Great Deals on High End Home & Kitchen Appliances in Toronto. Whether you’re creating an elaborate dish for entertaining or making a quick meal for your family, a state-of-the-art stove or microwave will help make meal preparation simple and stress-free! Check out our complete catalogue to find that perfect machine. Buy or sell home appliances in Hamilton locally.

View in Google Maps Get Directions

Woodstock . Please visit one of our many locations and start your appliance journey.

London . Call us the moment you have a problem and we will do our best to get you up & running again FAST! Brampton . Here at Hamilton Appliance, we know how important your appliances are to you. Costco offers a large selection of premium, feature-loaded appliances to make your life a whole lot easier. Milton . SHOP ONLINE - Appliance Plus are a nationwide retailer offering fantastic prices, exceptional service and prompt delivery across trusted brands for home appliances, TVs, …

We offer a two-year manufacturer warranty and free technical support. Appointments only please - click for new july flyer! Fergus . Jeremy Owner of Electro Plus Laval. Even with my team of experienced appliance technicians, I was always worrying about getting a good supply of as is appliances to make sure that I can maintain enough inventory for my showroom. Ayr . About Search Results. Shop Best Buy Outlet for a great selection of appliances at discounted prices, including refrigerators, washers and dryers, blenders and more. We are an appliance company that emphasizes service, quality, and great appliances. Cambridge . Oakville . Stratford . You rely on your appliances everyday.