A charity which has committed itself to implement a 100% donations policy. I taught him this “Simple Dua for Protection,” and I hope some of us here may find it useful. May He make us amongst those who remember Him frequently, enable us to live our lives in ‘ubūdiyyah (servitude) to Him and protect us from the trials and tribulations of this world and the Hereafter.

Ibn AAabbas related that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to commend Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn to Allah’s protection, saying: “I commend you to the protection of Allah’s perfect words from every devil, vermin, and every evil eye.” Remembering Allah and speaking to Him ensures peace and serenity of the mind, as well as, success in this life and the Hereafter.

This post was initially posted on my Facebook Fan Page, but a few messages came in requesting for the text, translation, as well as transliteration.

Adhkar & Protection from the Evil Eye Translated By Abbas Abu Yahya. Dua & Azkar are now working hand in hand with Al-Bir. Our beloved Prophet has emphasized on dua and dhikr as main parts of the believers’ daily routines. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)’s Prayers Duas Azkar wazaif for Morning And Evening. Reference: Al-Ikhlas 112:1-4. I also want to know some adhkar for the peace of one’s house (besides the daily adhkar). A brother asked me to teach him some “du'ā” for protection. April 22, 2020 Dua & Dhikr [18] Fatwa ID: 03600. Click here for the Adhkar during Salah (prayer). Ibn al-Qayyim-Rahimahullaah- said: ‘There is no doubt that when a person is continuous upon saying the morning Dua, sleeping Adhkaar and other Adhkaar Dua, then this has a great affect in protecting a person from the evil eye, since the Adhkaar fortify him by the permission of Allaah.

Answered by: Alimah Sumeyye Sofu Question. - An-Nas 114:1-6 - Whoever recites these three times in the morning and in the evening, they will suffice him (as a protection) against everything. Our aims are to work together to build a better world for our future Muslim generations around the world. Daily Adhkar (Invocations) Daily Adhkar (Invocations) Below are some of the Adhkar (invocations) we use on a daily basis. And do not be one of the heedless.” (7:205) “And declare the perfectness of your Lord before the rising and setting of the sun.” (50: 39) These daily adhkar protect us from envy, magic, the evil eye and the devils' evil plotting against us. What is ‘Daily Adhkār?’ ‘Daily Adhkār’, published by Ummah Welfare Trust gives guidance on how to remember Allah in the manner shown to us by our beloved Messenger ﷺ. Collections such as Al-Nawawi’s Kitab al-adhkar and Shams al-Din al-Jazari’s Al-Hisn al-Hasin illustrate this literary trend and have gained much recognition among Muslim worshipers ... Duaa For Protection and Help from Allah. Duas for Protection against Calamities & for Peace in ones House. - Al-Falaq 113:1-5. The Hadith was reported by Abu Dawud 4/322, and At-Tirmithi 5/567. That has eventually led to this post. Ill hi nil®! Through them, we are in awe of the Greatness of Allah throughout the day. Ummah Welfare Trust Jumāda al-Ūlā 1438/February 2017 He taught us many adhkar (remembrances of Allah) that are easy to do and also bring immense barakah into one’s life. Waking up ... O Allah , I seek protection in You from the male and female unclean spirits. Can you tell me any specific dua against calamities, hardship and suffering? See Al-Albani's Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/182. Click here for the Adhkar during Salah (prayer). grant us the ability to be consistent with the daily adhkār. Daily Adhkar (Invocations) Daily Adhkar (Invocations) Below are some of the Adhkar (invocations) we use on a daily basis. Alhamdulillah, Ummah Welfare Trust has published a new book, called ‘Daily Adhkaar’ which gives guidance on how to remember Allah in the manner shown to us by our beloved Messenger SallAllahu ‘alayhi wasallam. Daily Adhkar (Invocations) Below are some of the Adhkar (invocations) we use on a daily basis. The book contains invaluable supplications and remembrances to be recited in the morning and evening, after the Fardh prayers, before sleeping and at general times. Click here for the Adhkar during Salah (prayer).