3 for song by Beatles - Dont Let Me Down. Love Song Lyrics:Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know-Britney Spears Modern and Classic Love song Lyrics collection with printable PDF version for download.

Free printable and easy chords ver. Artist: Britney Spears. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Britney Spears' songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. E Don't let me F♯m down F♯m7 A7M Don't let me E do Esus4 wn E. E I'm in love for the first time, don't you know it's gonna B last. E Britney Spears E Vote rhythm .

Don't, don't let me be the last to know Ne, ne me laisse pas être la dernière à savoir Don't hold back, just let it go Ne te cache pas, laisse toi simplement aller I need to hear you say J'ai besoin de t' entendre dire You need me all the way Que tu a besoin de moi Oh, if you love me so Oh, si tu m'aime tant Don't let me be the last to know Ne me laisse pas être la dernière à savoir. Britney Spears - Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know - YouTube Add Comment. Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know Britney Spears. Title: Don't Let Me Be The last To Know Artist: Britney Spears Chords By: CHARLIE EDSEL VALERA For Comment/suggestion email us @ charlieedsel_valera@yahoo.com.ph or you can also add as tru f Title: Don't Let Me Be The last To Know. E Don't let me F♯m down F♯m7 A7M Don't let me E do Esus4 wn E. E Don't let me F♯m down F♯m7 A7M Don't let me E do Esus4 wn E It's a love that lasts for B7 ever, it's a love that had no E past. For Comment/suggestion email us @ charlieedsel_valera@yahoo.com.ph.

Get the embed code. C F C F I'll never know, there won't be any sign, C Am F G How close it came, the last heart in line. 1: All the King’s Horses: 2: Bright Eyes: 3: Directions of Love: 4: Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know: 5: Every Home Should Have One: 6: Lead Me On: 7: Thank You for the Music: More Albums: embed Embed. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. This is the part John Lennon played. Submit lyrics correction → 55k Like.

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know Chords by Britney Spears Learn to play guitar by chord and tabs and use our crd diagrams, transpose the key and more. Don't let me be the last to know You promised me if ever things went wrong That you would be the first one I'd hear it from But when they tell me You've got somebody new I have to smile and say it isn't like you Oh, but deep inside You know I wonder Oh, say it again, be true Repeat Refrain I Couldn't Keep From Cryin' Chords; I Do Believe Chords; I Don't Believe You Wanted To Leave Me Chords; I Don't Hurt Anymore Chords; I Don't Know Where I'm Bound Chords; I Drove Her Out Of My Mind Chords; I Feel Better All Over Chords; I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know Chords; I Forgot To Remember To Forget Chords; I Got A Woman Tabs Dwight Yoakam - The Last Heart In Line C = x32010 F = 133211 Am = x02210 G = 320003 Em = 022000 ***** C F C F Take away but don't let me see, C Am F G The last heart in line turns out to be. Chords By: CHARLIE EDSEL VALERA. Don't let me be the last to know.

[Ab B Eb Cm F Db Bbm Fm Gb Bb C] Chords for Don't let me be the last to know with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.

0 9,649 20,363 . Don't Let Me Cross Over God's Mercy Line (Capo 1) Redemption Story Album: Capo 1 (Recorded In Ab) G C Don't let me cross over, over Gods Mercy Line G D Don't let your spirit, speak the last time.