Marlène Emvoutou has also decided to lend a hand to the son of the player “I just spent a night Blanche after listening to this audio message from your son, Etienne Eto’o that you broadcast. Etienne Eto'o, the son of African football legend Samuel Eto'o, will not play at this year's U-17 World Cup in Brazil after he was left out of Cameroon coach Thomas Libiih's final 21-man squad.

Read: “Samuel Etoo’s Mobile Company is Only Allowed to Re-sell Credit,” Regulator His dad, senior Eto’o, captained the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon and is regarded as one of Africa’s football greats. The dominant narrative so far is that he has five legitimate children, his wife Georgette Tra is the mother of four out of five children, namely; Maelle, Etienne, Sienna, Lynn.

He used to play for the club UCB Douala.
On 10-3-1981 Samuel Eto’o was born in Douala, Cameroon. Samuel Eto'o Fils ( born 10 March 1981) is a Cameroonian retired professional footballer who played as a striker. He was part of the club for four years after which he joined Real Madrid also playing the …

In this audio that lasts 48 seconds, the wife of the Cameroonian Soccer Icon utters threats and insulting remarks against the mother of Etienne.Listen Below Details about his biological mother are something that remains a mystery to this date.
Samuel Eto’o Fils, simply known as Samuel Eto’o is a former African striker born on March 10, 1981 in Nkon, Cameroon to his parents Christine Eto’o (Mother) and David Eto’o (Father). The audio clip has been circulating for several days, published by Marian Marián Pineda, the mother of the first son (Étienne ETO’O) of ETO’O Fils on her Facebook account. He joined the Kajdi Sports Academy in Douala, Cameroon. Samuel Eto’o Facts & Wiki

By Elite Reporter Former Chelsea and Barcelona striker Samuel Eto’o is being threatened with jail by the mother of his child. He was born back in 2002, and at the moment, is 17 years old.

Samuel Eto'o Fils ( born 10 March 1981) is a Cameroonian retired professional footballer who played as a striker.

Early Life And Career Of Samuel Eto.

Etienne Eto’o [Photo/Courtesy] He is the side’s leading top scorer with 4 goals.

In. Career The retired Cameroonian footballer was recognised as the biological father of 17-year-old Annie Eto’o Barranca, following a paternity case in the city of Palma, Spain, in 2004.Annie’s mother, an Italian woman named Anna Maria […] Former Chelsea and Barcelona striker Samuel Eto’o is being threatened with jail by the mother of his child. He made his 75 million dollar fortune with Barcelona, Internazionale, Everton, Cameroon National Football Team. My mother’s heart is in a crumb, I can not stay marble against the crying of a child. Samuel Eto'o was born Samuel Eto'o Fils on March 10, 1981, in Douala, Cameroon to father, David Eto'o and Christine Eto'o.From the early age, he was interested in the game of football, and by age 11 he joined Kadji Sports Academy playing in the youth squad.. Etienne Kilcher is the son of reality star Atz Lee and Nantia Krisintu. Samuel Eto’o’s last-child, Annie, was born by his lover Barranca, an Italian Hairdresser. He belongs to a middle-class family.

In his prime, Eto'o was regarded. I contacted people at Nike who promised me to offer two pairs of shoes to your son every quarter, if you agree. The football player his starsign is Pisces and he is now 39 years of age.

Samuel Eto'o Fils (French pronunciation: [samɥɛl eto fis]; born 10 March 1981) is a Cameroonian retired professional footballer who played as a (French pronunciation: [samɥɛl eto fis]; born 10 March 1981) is a Cameroonian retired professional footballer who played as a