Genesis Rhapsodos is Red Leather, the writer behind 'Gift of the Goddess,' a popular advice column in Midgar University's student paper The Megaphone. He is a proud and arrogant elite warrior in a team known as SOLDIER who turned into a mercenary to stop Sephiroth's plan.

It was nearing midnight, and none of the Weasleys had seen hide or hair of the mischievous boys. Mostly FFVII/Crisis Core & JJBA & DMC but I post a little bit of everything I like, really. And then: "ANGEAL, YOU COME HERE TOO!" Rated : T. Warning : OOC, Lebai, Gaje, Humor Garing, Aneh, maksa banget, slight Shonen-ai gak jelas mungkin -_-? Zack battles Wutai troops in Fort Tamblin. I am me and you are you!

Fic pertama saya di fandom Final Fantasy VII sekaligus oneshot pertama saya. Angeal and Zack arrive in Wutai and journey to Fort Tamblin.On the way, Angeal asks Zack if he knows about "dumbapples" and explains the origin of the Banora White apples and how he was poor growing up yet friends with the adopted son of the richest family in town: Genesis. Sephiroth's coming!" Genesis Rhapsodos (1531) Sephiroth (Compilation of FFVII) (1180) Angeal Hewley (1084) Cloud Strife (949) Zack Fair (910) Aerith Gainsborough (347) Vincent Valentine (266) Tifa Lockhart (266) Tseng (Compilation of FFVII) (221) Hojo (Compilation of FFVII) (180) Include Relationships Genesis Rhapsodos/Sephiroth (205) Sephiroth/Cloud Strife (200)

Luckily, this half-baked plan turns out to be a piece of cake, and all three Firsts manage to rise to the occasion. Angeal Hewley quickly did as he was told. Genesis ★ Rhapsodos ꕥ Nic/Nico ꕥ 20’s ꕥ she/her ꕥ Magical Dumbass. Genesis Rhapsodos is a character that appears in the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII entries Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus. When Hollander attempts to escape, Cloud briefly captures him. Their newly-turned eleven year old adopted sons had ran outside six hours before, and they hadn't returned. Do crimes. Following this, Sephiroth continues to chase down Genesis, especially so … Cloud Strife is the protagonist of the video game Final Fantasy VII. Working for Shinra Edit. He ends up enjoying himself even if he says he’s just there to keep Zack (and Genesis too, tbh) in line. Angeal thinks it's going to end very badly. Genesis thinks he needs a party.

However, the subsequent Project S, which resulted in the birth of Sephiroth, was considered a greater success, and Project G was thought to be shut down. Fuck ShinRa. He was born through Jenova Project G, a research project led by Dr. Hollander and Gillian Hewley. Join Facebook to connect with Genesis Hanna Rhapsodos and others you may know. His family was poor in comparison to his best friend, Genesis Rhapsodos, the adopted son of the village's landlord. It was a special concoction made by Genesis himself. 05.06.2013 - Photo of Genesis Rhapsodos for fans of Genesis (Final Fantasy 7) fan club 25151814