The occasionally obtuse puzzles do … The sound is equally impressive, with great voice acting, distinct sound effects, and a diverse and subtle score by Peter McConnell which ranges from mariachi to jazz. Grim Fandango has always stood tall as one of the PC adventure greats, and the deft storytelling and warm humor that made it so inviting remain evergreen. Mir hat Grim Fandango auf der PS4 sehr gut gefallen. A confident remaster of a true classic. Grim Fandango is undoubtedly one of the greatest adventure games ever made, and, a few niggles aside, this remaster does its legacy justice. Join me for full 420 playthroughs of PlayStation games, with a focus on the PSVR library. By Tom Senior 27 January 2015. Comments; Shares.

Cette fois çi un peu de rétrogaming avec Grim Fandango Remasterisé sur PS4 !

ABER: Ich kann nur jedem raten sich mehrere Savegames (am besten alle 10 Minuten) anzulegen. Big fan of Squanch Games, and will definitely spend more time checking out their stuff. Excited for PS5 :) You can thank Manny Calavera for …

https://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/27/grim-fandango-remastered-review The controls are fluid (especially with the new version's addition of standard controls, as opposed to limiting you to tank controls), and while the game isn't …

Our Verdict. Grim Fandango Remastered review. Grim Fandango Remastered im Test - Gut gealtert, schlecht remastered Double Fine reanimiert das geniale LucasArts-Adventure Grim Fandango als HD-Remaster für PS4 und Vita. "Grim Fandango" is a game I can see having a massive influence on other titles: beyond it being an early 3D game, I can see that this game gave way to a lot of point-and-click games and graphic adventures that we hear so much about today.