i20. Color-Matched Extended Roof, Two-Tone Seats, Headlights, Tail Lights, Turn … These incredible machines can travel safely upwards of 28 mph. ICON Golf Cart, 48 Volt AC 4kw, Toyota 350 AH Controller, Up to 28 MPH, A-Frame powder coated steel frame, 4 wheel coil over shock suspension, 4 wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes. ICON® Electric Vehicles was founded on the concept of giving our customers the best product at the very best price, and we're changing the game. 2020 Icon Icon I60L - Winter Garden, FL - 73692 - New Golf Cart RV for sale in Winter Garden, FL. 2020 ICON i60L Red 6 Passenger Lifted Golf Cart . All of our vehicles resemble golf carts and are street legal. You can take comfort in the fact that when you purchase an ICON Electric Vehicle you are getting a top quality product. MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED WARRANTY ICON EVs (Manufacturer) warrants each ICON EV branded golf cart sold by ICON EV or any of its authorized dealers or distributors--worldwide, to be free of defects for a period of 2 years from the date of sale. Shop our Products. LED Headlights, tail lights, turn signals. Icon i60L Questions about the assembly process, staff qualifications, quality control, and parts availability. © 2020 ICON Electric Vehicles. They come equipped with many safety features such as seat belts, horn, rear safety bar, lights, blinkers, side mirrors, Fold Our previous method to introduce the Icon brand to dealers was that Roy Williams (Managing Partner), or one of ICON’s outside sales reps would bring vehicles to golf cart dealers to show the product to them in real life. All Rights Reserved. Off-Road. Horn, Digital Speedometer, Dual USB charger, Gauges, Side mirrors, Seat belts. The LSV Store is a premier low speed vehicle outfitter. They’re loaded with class-leading features like 10″ aluminum wheels, lights, turn signals, high-speed rear ends, functional front and rear bumpers, painted rooftops, horns, digital gauges, and more. ICON Electric Vehicles.

Whether it's hunting, fishing, or just horsing around, ICON® Electric Vehicles has you covered from the forest, to the field, to the dock.

2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty Financing Available Minimum Credit Score 650 ICON Electric Vehicles come fully loaded. Stand Out From the Rest in This Indigo Lifted Icon i60L. There is nothing basic about our golf carts! 2020 Icon i60L 6 Passenger. Featured Products.