Jeremiah 29:7 KJV And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace. Jeremiah 29:7, NASB: "'Seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the LORD on its behalf; for in its welfare you will have welfare.'" This is the King James Version of the Audio Bible. 1.

Jeremiah 29:1-32. The Book of Jeremiah read by Alexander Scourby.

They actually labour with all diligence for the furtherance of the common good.

7 But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare. Jeremiah 29:7 Context. Commentary on Jeremiah 29:20-32 (Read Jeremiah 29:20-32) Jeremiah foretells judgments upon the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon. Jeremías 29:7 Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960). Seek the peace of the city.

The best Christians the best citizens.

SELECT A BOOK CHAPTER. Jeremiah 29:7. KJV_Strongs Jeremiah 29:7. 6 Take wives and become the fathers of sons and daughters, and take wives for your sons and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; and multiply there and do not decrease. Jeremiah 29:7, KJV: "And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace." Jeremiah 29:7 KJ21 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it; for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.

1. (20-32) Verses 1-7 The written word of God is as truly given by inspiration of God as his spoken word. Jeremiah 29:7 Choose a Background KJV: And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace. (1-4) A letter from Jerusalem to the captives in Babylon. A future and a hope. A.

Jeremiah 29:7. 5 Build ye houses and dwell in them, and plant gardens, and eate the fruit of them. Jeremiah 29:7 English Standard Version (ESV). Jeremiah 29 - King James Version Jeremiah’s Letter to the Captives; King James Version This is the 1769 King James Version of the Holy Bible (also known as … They know that the prosperity of the whole is their own prosperity.

The Yoke of Nebuchadnezzar. KJV: King James Version
7 Y procurad la paz de la ciudad a la cual os hice transportar, y rogad por ella a Jehová; porque en su paz tendréis vosotros paz. Jeremiah King James Version (KJV) SEARCH THE BIBLE . Report this Content. Seek the peace of the city … - Not only because their welfare for seventy years was bound up with that of Babylon, but because it would have degraded their whole moral nature to have lived as conspirators, banded together against the country that was for the time their home. King James Version (KJV) And seek the peace of the city where I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray to the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall you have peace.

A future and a hope. (20-32) Verses 1-7 The written word of God is as truly given by inspiration of God as his spoken word. Read verse in King James Version

2. 1.

Jeremiah 29:7 King James Version (KJV) And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.

Jeremiah 29:7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace. Jeremiah 29:11 is not reassuring because it means God will shower us with only success and blessings in life, but it is reassuring because it means God has a purpose for suffering. (1-19) In the second, judgments are denounced against the false prophets who deceived them. KJV_Strongs 7 H1875 And seek H7965 the peace H5892 of the city H1540 whither I have caused you to be carried away captives H6419, and pray H3068 unto the LORD H7965 for it: for in the peace H7965 thereof shall ye have peace. Jeremiah 29 - Now these [are] the words of the letter that Jeremiah the prophet sent from Jerusalem unto the residue of the elders which were carried away captives, and to the priests, and to the prophets, and to all the people whom Nebuchadnezzar had carried away captive from Jerusalem to Babylon; (1-19) In the second, judgments are denounced against the false prophets who deceived them.