2019 Field Hockey Schedule ; Tue Aug 20, 2019 A at Wagner (Scrimmage) Brett Riley, son of former Army hockey coach Rob Riley, has been named head coach of the new NCAA Division I hockey program at Long Island University. BROOKVILLE, N.Y. - Long Island University President Dr. Kimberly R. Cline, in conjunction with LIU Athletics Director Dr. William E. Martinov Jr., today announced the addition of men's ice hockey to the athletics department, with immediate recruitment and competition slated to begin in 2020-21. Nichols coach Burgess steps down after five seasons, takes same role with NAHL’s Jets. We are thrilled to be adding … LIU announced it was starting a D-I men's program earlier this month, one year after its launch of a women's program. A national search for a head coach will begin immediately. Long Island University has one more reason to hope for the return of college sports for the fall semester.

Long Island University Brooklyn seeks a dynamic, energetic and inspirational individual to join our team as an Admissions Recruiter. The school is adding a men’s ice hockey program for the 2020-21 school year. Head Field Hockey Coach Raenee Savin is the program’s all-time winningest coach. I am very excited to become the first men's hockey coach at Long Island University." LIU Post women’s basketball standout Chelsea Williams posted the third-highest scoring average in East Coast Conference history, netting 21.7 points per game. Minnesota Duluth’s Perunovich adds to ’19-20 honors, named USA Hockey college player of year. She has posted a 135-104 record since her debut in 2003. He launched the new program at … At LIU Post, we are growing our athletics program offerings. Both of my parents, Rob and Debbie, earned their master's degrees from Long Island University, so it feels in a way like coming home. NCAA ice hockey rules committee proposes 3-on-3 overtime, shootout for conference games, in-season tournaments ... LIU Women's Hockey Links. “We started women’s hockey a year ago,” said LIU athletic director Bill Martinov.