Follow @hockeyfights. The Louisiana IceGators and McDonald's of Acadiana have partnered up to play floor hockey in schools around Acadiana! COHEN: A Look at how the NHL’s top Prospects are Training in a Once in a Lifetime Off-Season. 2019-20 Southern Professional Hockey League Standings.

"Chuck" Anselmo, III. Lafayette Cajundome - Lafayette. League Leaders Team GP W L OTL SOL Pts GF GA PIM Att.

More Louisiana IceGators Info. "Chuck" Anselmo, Jr. and E.C. Coach Playoff Results; Peoria Rivermen: 46: 33: 8: 1: 4: 71: 150: 105: 818: NHL Entry Draft 2020 NHL Prospects. In August 2010, Smith sold the team to two local businessmen, E.C.

Hockey is not my favorite sport. The Louisiana IceGators and Pensacola Ice Flyers are gearing up for an intense match-up at Cajundome, and LA hockey fans are running wild with anticipation. #mcdonalds #icegators #cathedralcarmel Fans are already thinking about where they will get Louisiana IceGators tickets Lafayette and … This morning GM Louis Dumont and Coach Drew Omicioli brought our floor hockey equipment to play with grades 5,6, and 7 at Cathedral Carmel!

Leagues-> SPHL-> 2019-20 -> standings. The Louisiana IceGators were a professional ice hockey team in the Southern Professional Hockey League that began play in the 2009–10 season. **NOTE** I did not produce this. Hockey: what a show!

A great time was had by all.

Louisiana IceGators - Not Active (USA) - hockey team page with roster, stats, transactions at Eliteprospects.com ... 2019-2020 Roster # N Player A Born Birthplace HT WT S Ctrct; Friday, 17:00. Louisiana IceGators (SPHL), an ice hockey team from Lafayette, Louisiana, that played in the Southern Professional Hockey League from 2009 to 2016; This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Louisiana IceGators. Like the original IceGators, which played from 1995 until folding in 2005, they were based in Lafayette, Louisiana. This page was last edited on 19 May 2019, at 10:16 (UTC). Jump: 2018-19.

Louisiana IceGators 2018-2019 Regular Season Full Schedule. Louisiana IceGators 2018-2019 Regular Season: Fight Card Schedule Leaders Team Rivals Player Rivals The Loyalty List Year …

The IceGators were brought back by local businessman Danny Smith. There, I said it.

The standings of the teams in the Southern Professional Hockey League for the 2019-20 season. However, when it's not baseball season, and soccer season in America is in the summer, too, I need my sports fix and the Part 1 of a Documentary of the defunct Louisiana Ice Gators of the ECHL.