Lover Boy Movie Review & Showtimes: Find details of Lover Boy along with its showtimes, movie review, trailer, teaser, full video songs, showtimes and cast. Single by Loverboy; from the album Loverboy; Released: June 1981: Genre: rock, bubblegum pop: Length: 3: 35: Label: Columbia: Songwriter(s) Paul Dean, Bernie Aubin: Producer(s) Bruce Fairbairn: Loverboy singles chronology "Turn Me Loose" (1980) "The Kid is Hot Tonite" (1981) "Working for the Weekend" (1981) "The Kid is Hot Tonite" is a song by Canadian rock group Loverboy.

We have 9 albums and 73 song lyrics in our database. Loverboy (1989) Soundtracks.

This song is composed by Badshah with lyrics penned by Badshah. Movie: Badshah Songs Singer(s): Badshah, Shrey Singhal.

What is scrobbling? Lover boy song.

Song: Lover Boy. English. "Lover" is a song by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift from her seventh studio album of the same name (2019).

Music By: Badshah. Lover Boy song is sung by Alisha Chinai. Due to social-distancing practices and increased order volume, please expect longer than usual wait times & shipping delays. "Lover" is a country ballad and waltz that draws influences from folk, indie folk, pop and torch.

Shrey shrey.. Its your boy badshah, Vekheya zahaan saara, Vekheya samaan saara, Sab kujh vekheya ae main, Kise di gallan excited, Kise di akhaan hypnotic, Ter utte rukeya ae main, Par tere wargi naar nayi, Hoya bura haal ni, Lagge tere koi chaal ni, But you don’t understand girl, Let be your man, I wanna be your lover boy, I wanna be your lover boy, I wanna be your … The craziest boy you ever seen I gotta do it my way Or no way at all And I was here to please I'm even on knees Makin' love to whoever I please I gotta do it my way Or no way at all And then you came around Tried to tie me down I was such a clown You had to have it your way Or no way at all Well I've had all I can take I can't take it no more Lover Boy (Title) Song Lyrics. "Lover Boy" Wandering the streets all through the night Searching for the one to make me right Wondering if she's the shade of you And if so, should I try to see it through Darling, I got my trust issues Warning, you stay away If we meet at the rendezvous Take me away, sunray Darling, I got my trust issues Warning, you stay away If we meet at the rendezvous Take me away, sunray Time and toys May fill my heart with joy … Listen to official albums & more. Soundtrack Credits . It was produced by Keith Diamond and reached number 2 on the U.S. Lyricist(s): Badshah. "Loverboy" was Billy Ocean's second single from his 1984 album, Suddenly. Billboard Hot 100 (behind "Careless Whisper" by Wham!)