The Home is registered to look after 23 people living with Dementia. Salaries, reviews and more - all posted by employees working at The Rectory School. Every day was different on a Monday I would look through my diary and ensure my time was being used effectively.

View All num of num Close (Esc) The Rectory School. Overview Overview. General Farm Labourer (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire - 21 November 2018 i went to work at rectory farm when i left school, the overall experience was a great experience, it tort me many different skill, i enjoyed the time and the experience.

Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search. I would then hold a meeting … Unlock Employer Account; Sign In to Employer Center; Post a Job; Employer Branding; Job Advertising; Employer Blog; Talk to Sales; Post Jobs; Write Review; Sign In. Rectory is located on a beautiful, 138-acre landscape with rolling fields and beautiful trees.

We encourage our substitute teachers to review our Guest … Bonuses posted anonymously by The Rectory School employees. Companies.

Rectory students are eager: eager to improve, eager to reflect, eager to try.

The Country School is an EOE Employer.

Rectory School | 591 followers on LinkedIn | Understanding your child is our highest priority and our greatest strength.

The final product resembled the pavilion... Continue Reading. See what employees say about what it's like to work at The Rectory School. A free inside look at The Rectory School bonus trends based on 5 bonuses wages for 5 jobs at The Rectory School. Call 203-421-3113, email cindy.richar@thecountryschool.org or send correspondence to: Cindy Richar The Country School 341 Opening Hill Road Madison, CT 06443.
| An Independent, Coed Junior Boarding (5-9) and Day School (K-9).

The Rectory School Reviews. For inquiries about employment opportunities, please contact Cindy Richar, Administrative Assistant to the Head of School.

Is this your company? In this particular activity, students and teachers painted a picture of our beloved student pavilion. EMPLOYER PROFILE _____ Rectory School’s mission is to provide students, from early childhood through middle school, with an enriched and supportive academic, social and ethical community that addresses individual learning styles, aptitudes and needs while promoting personal self-worth and accountability. The Old Rectory Care Home is a grade 2 listed building.

With summer just around the corner, Rectory School hosted an exciting virtual “First Friday” event on May 1st, which, luckily, happened to be on a Friday.