SABMILLER Namibia (Pty) Ltd Packaging Operator.

Namibia Breweries Limited Vacancies and Jobs. As part of the Ohlthaver & List (O&L) Group, we let our purpose “Creating a future, enhancing life” and our corporate value … My Namibia also known as MY.NA is an online business and product networking platform for Namibians . Here at NBL our passion is brewing the finest quality beer using only the purest ingredients. Namibia jobs now available. SABMiller, incorporating SAB Miller Namibia, is one of the world’s largest brewing companies.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within SABMiller Namibia.

SAB Miller entered the Namibian market by transporting products manufactured in neighbouring countries to their main warehouse in Windhoek. View job details, filter and apply for jobs to join our team. Buy and Sell anything Namibian on this site , from , cars and property to any second hand product or service you can think off . About My Namibia. PURPOSE ... Telecom Namibia Vacancies – 14 x Contact Centre Agents, 10 x ICT Helpdesk Agents – Division: Customer Care Centre. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within SABMiller Namibia. It continually strives to gain market share and maximise return on investment in a sustainable manner. Shop Assistant, Market Manager, Senior Partner and more on Indeed.com The … The position will be based in Okahandja. See all Job Vacancies/Career Opportunities at SABMILLER CAREER and RECRUITMENT EMPLOYMENT PORTAL.