I admire you so much. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. “Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” —Martin Luther King, Jr. 15. 16. I would say this means that it's very dangerous when people who are truly unfamiliar with the facts make important decisions (this puts me in mind of president Bush). Sincere Liberal Ignorance and Conscientious Stupidity, The Left's obstructionism, financial irresponsibility, vulgarity, sincere ignorance, and conscientious stupidity Relevance. O’Rourke. Martin Luther King, Jr. The Urdu Word شعور Meaning in English is Perceptiveness. “Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. Hollie from Ohio. What does conscientious mean? ‪“Conscientious stupidity or sincere ignorance.”‬ ‪~Martin Luther King, Jr.‬ 9w. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.~Martin Luther King Jr. Now Quotes Words Quotes Great Quotes Quotes To Live By Funny Quotes Sayings … 1 decade ago. There are still great people in the world with love in their hearts who get it. — Martin Luther King, Jr. That’s terrible! Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. I found it while cleaning out … Did You Know? Hi, Mayor Bottoms! lisa_la_freniere. There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action. "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

Being Ignored Quotes Always Be Some People Professor Ignorance Quotes Me Quotes To Go College Wisdom My mother said I must always be intolerant of #ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples ♥️. SINCERE IGNORANCE & CONSCIENTIOUS STUPIDITY This quotation by Martin Luther King was on my desk for a good while.

Stay strong, stay on message and stay happy and healthy with your family. Favorite Answer . martin luther king quotes, god, hidden truth, hidden wisdom, mlk quotes, shuharido, sincere ignorance, the danger of conscientious stupidity, the danger of sincere ignorance, thoughts, warrior wisdom blog, wisdom, wise, wise quotes 1 comment on nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity… If we’re looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn’t test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” —P.J.

What does this quote mean? Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Meaning of conscientious. A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep. Seven Statements about Ignorance. Urdu Word شعور Meaning in English. " Nothing is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." * ~Saul Bellow (1915–2005) Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Maimonides. Evil Monsters! 2w Reply. catecrews. 7 Answers. :((3w Reply. Definition of conscientious in the Definitions.net dictionary. Stupidity Ignorance World Nothing.

55 Best Attitude Quotes in Urdu | Ignorance Quotes.