QuotesGram by @quotesgram

This page is a collection of proverbs and quotes about ignorance. I thought these Stupidity Quotes would be worth a laugh: 1. Apr 15, 2016 - Funny Quotes About Stupidity And Ignorance. Stupidity may be innate, assumed or reactive – a defence against grief or trauma. Ignorance has a lot of questions Showing results 1 to 15 of 15 Art has no enemy except ignorance.
While not knowing or being unaware can be enjoyable for a time, it could prove to be harmful.

When a true genius appears in this world, you will know him by the sign that all the dunces are in confederation against him. I will use each of these words in at least one example sentence. When Columbus started out he didn't know where he was going, when he got there he didn't know where he was, and when he got back, he didn't know where he had been. Quotes tagged as "ignorance" Showing 1-30 of 2,203 “Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” ― Aldous Huxley, Complete Essays 2, 1926-29

In this article, I will compare ignorant vs. stupid.
Friday, July 17, 2020 Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the the universe. Plus, I will show you a useful memory tool that will aid you Below you’ll find a collection of wise and insightful ignorance

It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.-Anton LaVey 2. What is the Difference Between Ignorance and Stupidity? Ignorance vs Stupidity The intrinsic difference is that ignorance simply implies lack of awareness about something, while stupidity denotes the inability of a person to understand something due to insufficient intelligence, thus leading to the misinterpretation of a fact. Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit or sense.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off. (unknown author) Art hath an enemy called Ignorance. Ignorance Sayings and Quotes They say ignorance is bliss, but is it really? -Albert Stupidity is when you can’t help it-ignorance is when you choose not to understand something.