It offers high-quality en suite rooms in modern flats, right in the heart of Bristol’s vibrant city centre. View our Open Days. The Courtrooms is our deluxe residence in the heart of Bristol, which is available exclusively to University of Bristol students.
Flats themselves are very nice! The Courtrooms. 3) My room is the normal size- there are no rooms smaller, although some people have lucked out and got a slightly bigger one.
Find out more about this uni Look at our Official Guide. From £178 per week. The Courtrooms. If you become one of the lucky few who live here, you’ll be virtually over the road from the uni, with a location close to everything you need. The Courtrooms East Residential Village. Unite House. Getting to your lectures and seminars will be easy as pie (and much easier than pi), as will heading into the city centre for …

Check out courses and reviews. As a result, I would not recommend this university accommodation as there are much better halls of residence. Social life is good if you make an effort during your freshers fortnight and meet lots of people. Location of the courtrooms is perfect only 10 minutes up the Christmas steps to university and right in the centre of the city with bars, shops and clubs all on the doorstep!

With the current situation going on in the United States, we feel that it is imperative as a company to take a … ... Wills isn’t just the best halls in Bristol, it’s the best halls in any university ever. BRISTOL HALLS: The Courtrooms vs Orchard Heights Watch. Who's getting places? The Courtrooms is a self-catered residence for undergraduate and postgraduate students. They’re shiny and new. The location however is a huge positive to the courtrooms as it is a short walk away from Bristol a huge shopping center and the Bristol University campus itself. start new discussion closed. Page 1 of 1. This housing earned two stars overall on reviews and is said not to suit those who want a party lifestyle. Although I see that this year there is an option to choose a large or standard room, so maybe it won't be down to luck anymore. Go to first unread Skip to page: This discussion is closed. Otherwise those who like study time and quietness would suggest this place for you. 2) I haven't been to The Courtrooms so I couldn't say. Chat to us. We were given shitty accommodation. The Courtrooms.