From 1880 to 2018, the Social Security Administration has recorded 300 babies born with the first name Veera in the United States. Chakra Number: 6: The number of the Third Eye "Ajna" Indigo is the color of the sixth energy centre - your third eye chakra. Vera gained the most popularity as a baby name in 1897, when it's usage went up by 118.45%. Veera name variations, Veera name popularity, Veera name personality and Numerology details' Less than 5 boys were given the name. View Complete Detail Of name Veera , Hindu Baby Names Veera . Back to “A” NamesBack. Origin/Usage Thai Pronunciation VEH-ra Meaning Brave. 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 1.500% 1.200% 0.900% 0.600% 0.300% 2007 2018 It is not listed in the top 1000 names. In 2018, among the family of girl names directly related to Veera… The name's meaning is brave. View a Random NameRandom. Veera Christian Girl name meaning, origin and other details. It is a remake of the Telugu film Allari Mogudu (1992) and stars Rajinikanth , Meena and Roja with Janagaraj , Senthil , Vadivukkarasi , J. Livingston , Mahesh Anand , Vinu Chakravarthy , Ajay Rathnam , and Charuhasan in supporting roles. Meaning & History. Name Veera Gender Girl Meaning The brave Origin English Veera Name Popularity & Rank : 20423. How popular is the name Vera? Veera name popularity and rank stands at 1610 among 29430 Hindu names.
Veera - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity. Baby names that sound like Veera include Vajra (Indian), Veriere, Vero (Italian), Vipra (Indian), Varija (Indian), Verier, Verrier, Verriere, Vear, Veer, and Veere. Angelsname - World's Largest Baby Collection . Popularity. Pronunciation of Veera VEH-ra Meaning of Veera Brave. See also the related categories, sanskrit and brave. Do you need a Middle Name to go along with the baby name, Veera?Try the baby middle name generator.You can use our middle name generator to find middle names that match the first name, Veera.

Veera name meaning is Brave Girl. It is not in the top 1000 names. View the Veera Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Veera has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Veera to other names. See also the related categories, latin, greek, and finnish. Here’s everything we know. Name Detail Of Veera With Meaning , Origin and Numorology . View the Veera Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Veera has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Veera to other names. You can also listen here how to pronounce Veera name. Origin of Veera Finnish Names Indian Names Thai Names Popularity of Veera Veera currently has no likes. As a last name Veera was the 135,593 rd most popular name in 2010. From 1880 to 2018, the Social Security Administration has recorded 300 babies born with the first name Veera in the United States. Spelling of Veera V-E-E-R-A, is a 5-letter male given name. Top 1920s; Top 1930s; Top 1940s; Top 1950s; Top 1960s; Top 1970s; Top 1980s; Top 1990s; Top 2000s; Veera . How many people with the first name Veera have been born in the United States? A total of only 44 babies also bear the same first name during that year in the U.S. Meaning of Veera Faith, truth. ... Name Popularity Related Ratings Comments Name … Spelling of Veera V-E-E-R-A, is a 5-letter female given name. Finnish form of VERA (1). In 2018 Vera was the 250 th most popular girls name, representing 0.0904% of girl births in the U.S.. The most the names popularity ever grew to was 0.265%, in … “Veera” is not a popular baby girl’s name in California as reported in the 2017 U.S. Social Security Administration data (ssa.gov). It is the color that opens the consciousness and brings awareness to higher planes and connects us with the spiritual world.
Popularity in Finland. Vaschel. "My name is vera and i am 10,most of my teachers in school pronunce it as VEEra or VARA mostly they prounounce correctly but my friends makes fun of it calling it names so i dont think i really like my name" Mar. Chart Veera is ranked #3645 most popular baby girl name in 2018 Boy/Girl Chart In 2018, 14% of babies named Veera were boys In 2018, 86% of babies named Veera were girls Popularity statistics for the given name Veera. How many people with the first name Veera have been born in the United States? Vera Name Popularity. Veera is not commonly used as a baby girl name.

Is The Name Veera Popular? Veera (transl. Since 1910 Vera has been the 292 nd most popular girls name, representing 0.0792% of girl births in the U.S.. VEERA NAME MEANING Veera is a Hindu Girl name and it is Hindi originated name with multiple meanings. Less than 5 boys were given the name. Be the first to like this name. Veera is not regularly used as a baby name for boys. Meaning of the name Veera: Introduced in the late 19th century, Vera is from the Russian Vjera (faith). Hero) is a 1994 Indian Tamil-language romantic comedy film directed by Suresh Krissna and written by Panchu Arunachalam . Veera - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity. Veera is also a form of the English, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, and Spanish Veronica.