There's a link at the bottom to download a high-quality PDF.

A PROCLAMATION TO THE WORLD THE FIRST PRESIDENCY AND COUNCIL OF THE TWELVE APOSTLES OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS Statement of the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, August 17, 1949 he attitude of the Church with refer-ence to Negroes remains as it has always stood. 1940-1949: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman THANKSGIVING DAY - 1940 BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - A PROCLAMATION I, FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT, President of the United States of America, do hereby designate Thursday, the twenty-first day of November 1940, to be observed nationally as a day of thanksgiving.

One page is with a white background, the other is with the traditional Family Proclamation texture. … There were no racist theories, there was just racist doctrine.

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES PROCLAMATION NO.

Edited at the Office of the President of the Philippines Under Commonwealth Act No. I've taken care to duplicate every stylistic detail I could manage from the Family Proclamation.

I've been seeing a lot of talk about the "skin of blackness" idiom issue so I thought it good to remind everyone that the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles released this Proclamation To The World (Similar to their proclamation of the family and of Jesus) in 1949. I plan to hang this in my home to see who notices. It is not a matter of the declaration of a policy but of direct commandment from the Lord, on which is founded the doctrine of the Church from the days of its organization, to the effect that Negroes may become members of the Church but that they are … ARMY DAY, 1949 A PROCLAMATION | Harry S. Truman ARMY DAY, 1949 A PROCLAMATION WHEREAS THE Army of the United States is a bulwark of the nation's defense in war and a faithful servant of the people in time of peace; and

638 Proclamation No.

To say otherwise is to deny history and to deny truth. The Official Gazette is the official journal of the Republic of the Philippines. 116 DECLARING THE PERIOD FROM FEBRUARY 15 TO MARCH 15,1949, AS THE TIME FOR THE SECOND ANNUAL FUND CAMPAIGN OF THE PHILIPPINE NATIONAL RED CROSS. r/exmormon: A forum for ex-mormons and others who have been affected by mormonism to share news, commentary, and comedy about the Mormon church. I brought up the 1949 proclamation to the world which stated: The attitude of the Church with reference to Negroes remains as it has always stood.

133, s. 1949 Signed on June 29, 1949 It is not a matter of the declaration