Join Facebook to connect with Kseniia Afanasieva and others you may know. Tutkhalyan was named to the Russian Olympic team after Ksenia Afanasyeva's health problems relegated the latter gymnast to alternate and later forced her retirement from gymnastics. 2 talking about this. Balance Beams; Home Training Bars; Home Tumbling Mats; Mushrooms & Pommel Trainers; Nastia Liukin Products 833 likes. Ksenia Dmitrievna Afanasyeva (born 13 September 1991) is a retired Russian artistic gymnast who competed at the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics.

Ksenia Dmitrievna Afanasyeva (Russian: Ксения Дмитриевна Афанасьева) (b. September 13, 1991) is a Russian artistic gymnast. It says that Ksenia and Roman are getting married on the 10th of September 2016 in Tula. MOSCOW - APRIL 30: Ksenia Makarova competes in the single ladies free figure skating event at the 2011 World Ksenia Solo. Jun 25, 2012 - Bridget Sloan put this picture on Instagram saying these were all over her neighborhood. Ksenia Dmitrievna Afanasyeva (Russian: Ксения Дмитриевна Афанасьева) (born September 13, 1991) is a Russian artistic gymnast. Ksenia Semenova and Denis Ablayzin. ... Fuck Yeah Ksenia Afanasyeva.

View the profiles of people named Kseniya Afanaseva. Ksenia Afanasyeva September 22, 2016 So often I refer to gymnasts as girls- no matter what their actual age is- so I'm always momentarily confused when I see them taking grown-up steps in life, seeing as my interest in their development is mostly done through the lens of how it affects their progress in sport. Also, you get to heal your hands from them dang bars (I remember getting massive rips). I saw UCLA last night for the first time at the Stanford meet. In qualifications, Tutkhalyan competed the all-around and qualified in 4th place to the all-around final with a … Ksenia Afanasyeva decided that if she's not going to Rio she might as well get married. Ksenia Afanasyeva has brought Team Russia their second gold at the Artistic Gymnastics World Championships in Tokyo, after coming top in the women’s floor competition. View the profiles of people named Kseniia Afanasieva. Mr. and Mrs. Ksenia Afanasyeva; My Favorite Routines from This Quadrennium (II) My Favorite Routines from This Quadrennium (I) it's a different team now August (14) July (16) June (19) May (12) April (10) March (10) February (8) January (10) With that, let's see … View the profiles of people named Xenia Afanaseva. This feature is not available right now. Ksenia Afan is thinking it over if she will retire or not. Shop. Ksenia, the 2007 World Champion on bars, retired in 2010 while Ablayzin won three medals at the Rio Olympics.