Tiffany Masterson, founder of Drunk Elephant, said that when she first launched the brand, she had no intention of including a retinol product because she found it a little scary and there was a lot of misinformation and misconceptions around the product.

Retinol treats fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage and pigmentation. Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream – 1% vegan retinol is the key ingredient in this anti-aging night cream, which is designed to help minimize the look of fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration. I use it twice a week and the day after the 2nd application my facewasred, dry, flakey, and looked terrible! My Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Results: Not stellar, unfortunately Some peeling which I knew could happen. Drunk Elephant Retinol Cream – A-Passioni 00 ($74.00/Fl Oz) Get it as soon as Tue, Jul 21. More Buying Choices $69.00 (4 new offers) 1 Ounce. Brightening, Restorative and Vegan Face Cream with Vitamin F. 1 Ounce. Drunk Elephant Retinol Cream – A-Passioni. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum ($90) night, skip any products with vitamin A derivatives (retinol) in them. Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Cream.

I gave it a solid try for 6 weeks, following their directions and frequently mixing it with B-Hydra. Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream is a retinol treatment. The formula, made with passionfruit, apricot, jojoba, and marula, is plant-derived and vegan. I am once again going to try another application but this time diluted. Contains a high one percent concentration of retinol, the gold standard ingredient for anti-aging.
This new Drunk Elephant retinol option seemed like it was a sign from the universe that it was time? It’s also cold-pressed for maximum nutrient retention. Drunk Elephant launches its first-ever retinol product, called A-Passioni Retinol Cream. Applying retinol and AHA/BHA in one evening is a recipe for irritated, dry skin; you could even get a pretty nasty rash. It feels very similar to Drunk Elephant’s version, and I could say that the results are comparable as well. 4.3 out of 5 stars 120. Also has three peptides for skin firming, although these are far less proven than the retinol. $74.00 $ 74. The Ordinary's Peeling Solution has an even higher concentration of acids than Drunk Elephant's glycolic serum — 20 percent AHA and 2 percent … Drunk Elephant asks for $72 for an ounce of product, while this dupe retails for a little less than $30 (depending on where you get it) for four freaking ounces!

For skincare veterans and newbies alike, retinoids can be an important cornerstone of anyone’s skincare routine (hear more about retinoid benefits from our medical director here. Ideal for all those who're already acquainted with the wonders of retinol (this can trigger irritation and peeling if your skin is sensitive, or if you're new to the retinol realm), Drunk Elephant’s game-changing A-Passioni Retinol Cream Midi is the perfect addition to your evening-time routine. FREE Shipping by Amazon. )Well known brands like Sunday Riley and Drunk Elephant have both recently spotlighted new products containing retinol — a form of vitamin A. I tried the drunk elephant 1.0% A- Passioni retinol cream that was just released recently. Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream This was my first introduction to retinol, and WHOA. If it’s a Drunk Elephant T.L.C.