If he is a desi chora, she is the sheher ki chori. Sangram reveals how his mother has been pestering him to get married. Payal-Sangram's wedding likely this winter Sangram Singh and his lady love actress Payal Rohatgi have exchanged rings and are likely to wed towards the end of 2014 or early next year. The wrestler says people told him she isn't the "right soulmate" for him, but he is determined and happy to spend his life with Payal. By Jasleen Kaur Last Updated: Apr 17, 2018 | 04:35:11 IST. It’s been four years since Sangram Singh and Payal Rohatgi exchanged rings, but there has been no news of their wedding since then. However, my mother calls me every second day to enquire about my wedding plans. A Look Into Payal Rohatgi & Sangram Singh's Love Story Before Their Wedding. Home Entertainment TV. Updated: Mar 09, 2018, 19:23 IST . The two have been in a relationship for over six years and are even living in together. "Payal and I have been together for three years. However, the wrestler-turned-actor has confirmed to BT that he plans to get married to his girlfriend of six years, this winter. The ex-Bigg Bos contestant and actress Payal Rohatgi is all set to tie knot with fiancé Sangarm Singh after being in courtship period for 4 years Yes, as per a leading daily the former Bigg Boss contestants Payal Rohatgi has finally announced their wedding date. They are poles apart but they connect on the same level. "We have been together since six years and understand the need of the hour. Sangram had also mentioned that he is quite eager to start his own family. Sangram Singh recently announced that he is engaged with Payal Rohatgi and that they will have a winter wedding. Payal and Sangram, who have been in live-in relationship, got engaged in 2014. Tags: Payal Rohatgi Sangram Singh Celeb Wedding Celebrity Wedding celeb wedding 2018 Paayal Rohatgi . They make one of the most loved and much-in-love couples from the telly world. The wrestler says people told him she isn't the "right soulmate" for him, but he is determined and happy to spend his life with Payal. By : Team FM | Updated: 08 Mar 2018 10:23 AM (IST) New Delhi: After 2017, 2018 seems to be the perfect wedding year for the TV celebs. After, Dipika-shoaib, Gaurav-Hitisha, Vineet-Abhilasha, Keith-Rochelle, another TV couple is all set to get married. Payal and her family members are progressive and they knew that marriage could wait. Payal Rohatgi and Sangram Singh’s WEDDING DATE REVEALED. Mumbai: Sangram Singh and his lady love actress Payal Rohatgi have exchanged rings and are likely to wed towards the end of 2014 or early next year.