A philosopher trained in theology and a member of Notre Dame’s Department of Philosophy since 1990, Fr.
In this program, you will develop your leadership skills while engaging the real-world context of your research. Find out what events are happening, when they are happening and how you can be apart of them. Experience life at Notre Dame

Office of Undergraduate Admissions 220 Main Building | Notre Dame, IN 46556 (574) 631-7505 | admissions@nd.edu Take the next step on a journey of passion and purpose. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C., has devoted himself to fostering the University’s unique place in academia, the Church, our nation, and the world.

A tribute to one of the best experiences of my life, Love Thee, Notre Dame. Virtual Seminar: "Do Black Lives Matter in Brazil?" Notre Dame Events gathers and disseminates events that are happening on the Notre Dame campus. University of Notre Dame Leadership Seminars. Why Notre Dame. Early bird deadline is February 28, 2020.
Summer Scholars Online June 28 - July 10. Makes me wonder if they spend time observing and getting to know the kids at the seminar, and then if they realize one of them is not a good fit for Notre Dame … Dates & Deadlines. ... Read More about Called & Co-Responsible: Summer Seminars for Church Life Renewal presents “Designing for Co-Responsibility ” Posted In: Centers and Institutes, Lectures and Conferences, and Open to the Public. Virtual Preview Days Designed for high school seniors July 13 - 17 . LASER is a unique, and selective, training opportunity for graduate students at Notre Dame. Application Opens August 1 New Writing Supplement questions coming soon... First Week of Classes August 10. Elected in 2005 as the University of Notre Dame’s 17th president, Rev. @suzy100 Interesting that a student that was admitted to the Leadership Seminar was later waitlisted. The Nanovic Institute for European Studies is committed to enriching the intellectual culture of Notre Dame by creating an integrated, interdisciplinary home for students and faculty to explore the evolving ideas, cultures, beliefs, and institutions that shape Europe today. Leadership Seminars is a competitive, 10-day program on Notre Dame’s campus for academically talented students who show impressive leadership within their communities.