Hippie Bastard!! Jerome Thomas. Live At AMR. Listen to music from Jerome Thomas like I Don't Need, Water & more.

See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Jerome’s connections and jobs at similar companies. Thomas, Jérôme: Just Like in …

Music | Jerome Thomas – Lovesick Jerome Thomas proceeds toward the release of his second EP by introducing listeners to its second single ‘Lovesick’ . Someone who is very mindful of this is Jerome Thomas - the east London … Singer/Songwriter, London. Focusing on staying in his own lane and unbothered by outside influences, Jerome Thomas is an artist in it for the long game. Jerome Thomas is best known for his distinct, soothing sound, which samples various genres of music from Soul, Jazz, Folk to R&B and Hip Hop. Wishlist My account Help $ 0 items, $0.00. Whenever we think of Soul music, we often refer to eras gone by, forgetting the fact that the genre has transcended generations, making it a crucial part of multiple forms of modern music. SoundCloud. Select a department to search ... Thomas, Jerome. Jerome Thomas & Warren Xclnce - "Take The Risk" (Altogether, Part I out tomorrow!) If you missed my live performance on Jamz Supernova BBC Radio 1Xtra show at the Legendary BBC Maida Vale Studios London, re-listen now ~ https://bbc.in/32zQEjK Jérôme Thomas: Spanish Trumpet. 1 Song. Available with an Apple Music subscription. The soulful crooner enlists Jarreau Vandal to produce the jazz-influenced sonic canvas that allows him to create his usual majestic melodies, as he describes his feelings of deep affection as we appropriately approach Valentine’s Day. Jerome Thomas) by Pablo Queu published on 2017-10-31T12:55:42Z Before The Night [Prod. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Jerome Thomas. Find the best clips, watch programmes, catch up on the news, and read the latest Jerome Thomas interviews. Try it free. Sheet Music: $16.50. Since the release of his debut EP ‘Conversations’ back in 2016, Thomas has cemented himself in his very own lane as one of the most dynamic and authentic voices to have emerged from the UK. 9 Songs. by Stay Cool published on 2018-05-17T13:01:53Z Altogether, Part One Album Sampler (Out now!) Available with an Apple Music subscription. Unit Records / UTR4861 2017 Joe Armon-Jones), Top Tracks: I Don't Need, Bruises, Water, Lovesick, 1989 - A COLORS SHOW, Biography: A true genre defying artist- Jerome Thomas is best known for his distinct, soothing sound, which samples various genres of music from Soul and Jazz to … The BBC artist page for Jerome Thomas. by POWER] by MoTheArtist Jerome Thomas. Browse and buy sheet music by the composer Jerome Thomas.

View Jerome Thomas’ profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Jerome has 1 job listed on their profile. Jerome Thomas, Category: Artist, Singles: I Don't Need, Mood Swings (Volume One), Stranger, 1989 - A COLORS SHOW, Didn't Know (feat.

The talented London-based singer, songwriter and multi-talented artist has come through with an exceptional new EP titled Mood Swings (Volume One), a gorgeous soulful project which is able to highlight not only his stellar vocal range but his eclectic and diverse sound that brings a world of R&B, neo-soul, blues and electronic music together. by Stay Cool published on 2018-05-13T12:33:10Z Deja vu (feat.