If that is your only option and are really itching for some CS action it will play Source no problem, although your FPS will still plummet on a handful of maps. Well, Hydlide is what it is: a bad RPG that nonetheless serves an important place in Japanese RPG history.Maybe. I am surprised nobody nominated this title for the sega saturn. revolver 1 year ago #1. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if Atlus did the PC port themselves and botched it completely.

Hackrom. Virtual Hydlide: A dungeon crawler with random dungeons, it's a remake of the SNES Hydlide. Thunder Force V: Side scrolling shmup.

It was bad at the time. ... Saturn Emulation : Virtual Hydlide : Fixed map menu (Franois Care). Virtual Hydlide (U)(Saturn) 5790. User Info: zeppo_basic. The power-point fps jokes are accurate. Shit, I caught Drake of the 99 Dragons giving Virtual Hydlide a wedgie after gym class, and that masterpiece claims a spectacular 21% on GameRankings.com. Member. the only good hydlide I've played is Hydlide 3, and that still has its fair share of problems. Virtual Hydlide is an action RPG that was released exclusively for the Sega Saturn in 1995.

Fangame. 4.4 Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo [Bin-Cue][T-1215H] 5439. Saturn Emulation : Fixed a display problem on the bios screen with the OpenGL option : Original (Original resolution of the Saturn) (François Care). Some articles claim that it influenced the Zelda and Ys series; others claim that Dragon Slayer is more responsible for those games. MapleHoodOG. I'll keep you posted. zeppo_basic 5 years ago #4. ... Saturn Emulation : Virtual Hydlide : Fixed map menu (François Care). Oct 25, 2017 5,838 Western Australia. Today at 11:36 AM #144 ... You'll get 30 FPS with a 1080p resolution cap, and you'll like it. Garreyn 1 year ago #2. 3 very different RPG'S here sitting in the lower league but which do you prefer: Virtual Hydlide, Mystaria: The Realms of Lore or Shining Wisdom?

Persona would be cool, but this is Atlus, so I'm expecting Virtual Hydlide.

But wait! ***ADDED*** 2000’s overhyped and eternally delayed FPS blow-out, Daikatana; A 2D sprited semi-3D RPG drawn exclusively in the mud colour palette, Virtual Hydlide; Not So Lame Hosts Dan Dukey Mark. Now, it's absolutely shocking. When the perspective goes top down it breaks down to like, 3 fps or some shit. 3.8 Bug Too (U)(Saturn) 5778. I think there's also some even earlier 3D games that run as bad or worse in some cases, I vaguely remember one that was like a fantasy game in a cave that had unfathomably bad perf.
But yea, that would not be a fun experience with GO, sorry.

It's very rough around the edges but has a fair bit of charm to it with you traversing a decent sized randomly generated open world, killing vampires, zombies and carnivorous trees (don't ask). The hosts will suffer for our entertainment, providing commentary and interacting with viewers. Homebrew Newest Updated Most played Top rated Most commented From A to Z. The game is probably so bad nobody wanted to play it. I bought Virtual Hydlide knowing that it really hasn't aged well, it's sort of a precursor to games like Dark Souls. Hydlide 3/Super Hydlide and Virtual Hydlide penalizes your character for carrying more than a certain weight. It has a framerate dropped down to 5 fps and most enemies had like 3 frames of animation. FPS counter : Fixed a problem when the FPS counter was off and Sega Rally (Franois Care). Action Adventure Beat'em all Fighting Racing FPS Management Stealth Card game Party game Platformer Puzzle game Reflexion RPG Rhythm Shoot'em up Simulation Sports Strategy Survival-horror Tactical Shooter. Virtual Hydlide. Dodonpachi: ANOTHER shmup. User Info: revolver. 4 Sega Touring Car Championship (U)(Saturn) 5637. It's unbelievable. I bought Virtual Hydlide knowing that it really hasn't aged well, it's sort of a precursor to games like Dark Souls. Saturn Emulation : Fixed a display problem on the bios screen with the OpenGL option : Original (Original resolution of the Saturn) (Franois Care). >>