A toe touch raising one leg at a time and hitting a side split in the air. 9 years ago. Practice doing passes of them in a row.

Grand assemblé en tournant. I'm competitive gymnast and a dancer and I am 9.

9 years ago. tour an lair . Side Leap .

You run as if you were going into a regular leap, but switch the direction of the body so the front leg becomes the back and the back becomes the front. ... Switch Leaps: For gymnasts that have already mastered a split leap, you will want to master a switch leap.

Because you neeed to master that before you move on to switch leaps. I am working on mine too and I've pretty much got them i"m just trying to imporve them. grande Sissonne ouvertec. Tour en l'air . grand jete . The leap finishes with the feet apart. 2 Answers. Relevance. Favorite Answer. Those leaps are very easy you just have to work at it! Check out some YouTube vids! ballerina image by chinatiger from Fotolia.com. Entrechat.

Saut de basque . You have to practice everyday and be patient!!!

brise . rouge . I learned that … Then do it the reverse way with two back kicks, a back kick that you swing forwards and then do a fouetté. Well, first off, have you gotten a regular leap down with straight legs?

ballon . Source(s): Dancer (: 0 0 0. The original Switch shipped with a 4310mAh battery - reverse-engineering of the latest Nintendo firmware suggests that the Lite's battery is more in the region of 3300mAh or thereabouts.

The gymnast stands in the position of high toes. What you need to remember is leaps are your splits in the air, so hold your splits on both sides everyday!

Then taking a run up of 2-3 steps, he/she takes off from one foot in forward direction with one leg stretched horizontally in the front and the other at the back.

Anonymous. petit jete . A leap where one leg goes in front and then while still in the air the front leg and the back leg switch.

Sissonne. Switch Leap. These exercises are a good way to practice at home since they can be done on a simple panel mat or on the floor. Also a Reverse Switch Leap? stag leap Irina Viktorovna Tchachina (also Chashchina or Tchashchina) (Russian: Ирина Викторовна Чащина; born 24 April 1982) is a retired Russian individual rhythmic gymnast.She is the 2004 Olympic silver medalist in all-around, a two-time (2003, 2005) World all-around bronze medalist, the 2004 European all-around bronze medalist and 2000 Grand Prix Final all-around silver medalist. switch leaps.

brise vole . Login to reply the answers Post; Anonymous. Sissonne fermée. Rond de jambe en l'air . Assemblé.

It also has other names like a switch leap or a switch split leap. Split Leap. rond de jambe en l'air.

jete's .
As with all ballet leaps, the dancer appears weightless in the air and often seems suspended for a moment before landing. tour jete. Reverse Leap. pas jete . The entrechat is a leap which begins and ends in the fifth ballet position with the feet together. Answer Save.