Welcome to our new Ronald E. McNair High School website! Public high schools can offer high quality academics just as much as private schools — without the five-figure tuition cost. Please click the links on the left to learn more about our school, upcoming events and important information for the students, parents and community.

According to state test scores, 89% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.

Jersey City's McNair Academic High School is ranked No.

Updated Jan 16, 2019; Posted May 30, 2017 . McNair Academic High School in Jersey City was named one of the top five high schools in New Jersey by U.S. News and World Report, school district officials announced. I am a senior at Dr. Ronald E. McNair Academic High School here in Jersey City interested in making change at the intersection of environmental engineering and public policy. The academic program is not easy. 4 school in Jersey Updated Mar 30, 2019; Posted Apr 25, 2013 McNair Academic High School in Jersey City Compare Details In 2019, Dr Ronald McNair High School ranked better than 96.1% of high schools in New Jersey. ... including McNair Academic High School in Jersey City and Elizabeth High School in Elizabeth.) Admissions Applications are evaluated as follows: 40% PSAT Score 40% Grades (based on unweighted, absolute scores from middle school report cards) 10% Teacher Recommendations 5% Attendance 5% Extracurricular Activities In 2017, 240 students were accepted… Back in September, I petitioned the Jersey City Board Of Education (JCBOE) to install lead filters on … Back in September, I petitioned the Jersey City Board Of Education (JCBOE) to install lead filters on water fountains in public schools … It has 699 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. But she did not improve it and appears to have comp #4 Dr. Ronald E McNair High School 123 Coles Street, Jersey City, New Jersey 07302 #5 Middlesex County Academy for Allied Health 1 Convery Boulevard, … Admissions Applications are evaluated as follows: 40% PSAT Score 40% Grades (based on unweighted, absolute scores from middle school report cards) 10% Teacher Recommendations 5% Attendance 5% Extracurricular Activities In 2017, 240 students were accepted… The campus structure and expectations make this high school more like a college setting. The school serves 9th through 12th grade. I am not saying that the district was run efficiently before Lyles.

Moorestown High School is ranked No.

Dr. Ronald E. McNair Academic High School is a top rated, public, magnet school located in Jersey City, NJ. McNair Academic High School is located at 123 Coles St. near Hamilton Park.

America’s Most Challenging High Schools ranks schools through an index formula that’s a simple ratio: the number of Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate and Advanced International Certificate of Education tests given at a school each year, divided by … More than 17,000 schools nationwide are numerically ranked, up from last year's 2,700 schools in this year's U.S. News & World Report rankings of the best high schools in the nation. McNair Academic High School is located at 123 Coles St. near Hamilton Park. The school serves 9th through 12th grade. It also ranked first among 8 ranked high schools in the Jersey City Public Schools District!

New Jersey High School Rankings Updated Monday, November 25, 2019, based on the 2018-19 school year test scores. 30 nationally, then that school is also ranked No. I am a senior at Dr. Ronald E. McNair Academic High School here in Jersey City interested in making change at the intersection of environmental engineering and public policy.

Some are called magnets schools. As a parent I am proud that my children enjoy learning, and happy that they have found a public high school that will make them rise to meet challenges.

My experience with Dr. Ronald E McNair Academic High School was definitely a unique one. 43 in a new set of rankings recently released by Niche. McNair Academic High School was also named a Gold Medal School by U.S. News & World Report for making the Top 100 list.

Forty-four New Jersey schools ranked among America's 1,000 best in America, according to US News & World Report's 2019 rankings of best high schools in the country. More about Elkhorn School Named National Blue Ribbon School for 2019 Dr. Ronald E McNair High School, Jersey City, 67 in nation Biotechnology High School, Freehold, 68 in nation Middlesex County Academy for Allied Health, Woodbridge, 75 in nation The list of the best public high school was released as part of Niche's 2019 K-12 rankings. Dr. Ronald E. McNair Academic High School (often dubbed Academic previous to its dedication, or as McNair) is a Magnet public high school located at 123 Coles Street in Jersey City, in Hudson County, New Jersey.The school is named in memory of Dr. Ronald E. McNair, the astronaut and scientist who died on the Space Shuttle Challenger.McNair is operated by the Jersey City Public Schools district.

Throughout my time at McNair, I made use of extracurriculars like swimming, basketball, tennis, and …

I graduated class of 2019 and currently attend Penn State University with a major in Corporate Innovation.