8.8. Background. verlangt Fingerfertigkeit, verwöhnt die Ohren und verändert die Welt - dieses Musikspiel ist ein wahrlich einmaliges Erlebnis. 15 Mai, 2017. Neueste A – Z Z – A Beliebtheit Meiste Kommentare Älteste Neueste. Background. Check out who made it to number 1! Interessiert euch nicht? Gitaroo Man is, without a shadow of doubt, the best music-rhythm game in existence. Gitaroo-Man is an entirely new type of music/rhythm game, where your instrument is actually your weapon in the fight against evil. The game was released in Japan on June 21, 2001, in North America on February 18, 2002 and in Europe on June 21, 2002. Taking on the role of the implausibly named U-1, you discover, via your talking dog, of course, that you are the last Gitaroo Man and thus are destined to save your planet from the evil Gravillian family armed with a Gitaroo, which is essentially a musical instrument (in your case a guitar) doubling as a weapon. Dann geht es hier zum nächsten Spiel.. Oder lasst euch per Zufall überraschen.. Zuerst veröffentlicht: 2001. Gitaroo Man is the latest addition to the Bemani (Beatmania) genre. Erkunde 1 post PS4 präsentiert den nächsten Rhythmus-Actionhelden: Project Rap Rabbit. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Verwende das Analog-Pad des PSP®-Systems, um wirklich jede Note zu treffen. If I could only have one game remastered on PS4 from the console’s entire library, this would be it. Neueste.

File Name: Gitaroo Man.7z File Size: 1.23 GB Genre: Action/Platform System: Sony Playstation 2 Downloads: 5,407 Rating: (5.00 /5, 9 votes) Top 25 PS2 ROMs. Gitaroo-Man . Advertisement Top 10 Good Games (That Broke Bad) Top 10 Good Games (That Broke Bad) Master mode. 14. Your hub for everything related to PS4 including games, news, reviews, discussion … Press J to jump to the feed. Without further ado, please join me as I wax lyrical about a game starring a young boy and his dog attempting to save Planet Gitaroo with…a Gitaroo. Erschienen auf: PS2, PSP. Gitaroo Man. Gitaroo Man Lives! Utilising the PSP® system's analog capabilities to brilliant effect the game will also enable players to battle it out on two PSP's via Wi-Fi play or join forces in the brand new Duet mode.

User account menu. Gitaroo man and the Lives version on PSP are must have games, this is the only game ive ever gone out and bought the soundtrack to because the Gitaroo man and the Lives version on PSP are must have games, this is the only game ive ever gone out and bought the soundtrack to because the songs just get stuk in your brain. The game reminds me of PaRappa the Rapper with its similar quirky art work, but less...cute, which is great. sortiert nach . Gitaroo-Man made it all the way to number 50 on IGN's Top 100 PlayStation 2 Games. Gitaroo Man est un jeu vidéo disponible, sur PlayStation 2 et PlayStation Portable, de genre musique, développé par iNiS et édité par THQ. Anyone here play Gitaroo Man? r/PS4: The largest PlayStation 4 community on the internet. DragonBall Z - Budokai Tenkaichi 3. bis. For Gitaroo Man on the PlayStation 2, GameFAQs has 4 FAQs (game guides and walkthroughs), 3 cheat codes and secrets, 31 reviews, 37 critic reviews, and 4 save games. Strategy Guide/Walkthrough/FAQ. Anyone here play Gitaroo Man? Gitaroo man and the Lives version on PSP are must have games, this is the only game ive ever gone out and bought the soundtrack to because the Gitaroo man and the Lives version on PSP are must have games, this is the only game ive ever gone out and bought the soundtrack to because the songs just get stuk in your brain. Posts anzeigen für #Gitaroo Man. 0. Check out who made it to number 1! Gitaroo man and the Lives version on PSP are must have games, this is the only game ive ever gone out and bought the soundtrack to because the Gitaroo man and the Lives version on PSP are must have games, this is the only game ive ever gone out and bought the soundtrack to because the songs just get stuk in your brain. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas. The official PlayStation™Store - Buy the latest PlayStation® games for your PS4™, PS3™, and PS Vita. Close. About Genre Action, Music … Posted by 2 years ago. I especially like the "metal header" song in the lives version on PSP. Lancer la vidéo Découvrez le nouveau héros du rythme sur PS4 : Project Rap Rabbit. I especially like the "metal header" song in the lives version on PSP. If only PS4 can play PS2 games, I … Wähle ein Datum. Gitaroo Man Lives This November.

Ein Story-basiertes Rhythmus- und Actionspiel zum Ausflippen! Successfully complete the game in story mode to unlock master mode. Although the story line wasn't necessary, it provided nice background. Gitaroo Man (ギタルマン, Gitaru Man) is a rhythm video game developed by iNiS and published by Koei for PlayStation 2.The game features visual production by Mitsuru Nakamura and an original soundtrack by Japanese band COIL.

Gitaroo-Man made it all the way to number 50 on IGN's Top 100 PlayStation 2 Games. Log in sign up.

Gitaroo-Man is arguably the most original and inventive rhythm game since the advent of Dance Dance Revolution or the original Parappa the Rapper, and it's easily one of … Review. Gitaroo Man Lives!

Playtest.