Bouncer Shifta/Deband I have a question about Shifta/Deband on my Bouncer. You constantly have to reaply them since they wear off in the blink of an eye. Shien has the power boosts flipped (5% power boost + 13% for elemental weakness) and periodically gives Deband. Key to getting ‹Shifta Air Attack Boost›.

and the DEF up buff.

For Phantasy Star Online 2 on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "I cannot find shifta and deband technique disks at all".

Taking Deband Advance from the Techer skill tree allows you to raise base defense by as much as 24.625% instead of the regular 19.7%. Nope. Unlike Adrenaline, this only applies to your own Shifta, and everyone who receives your Shifta will get the increased duration, including yourself. Pure. Use this uncharged to get a JA window for Dispersion Shrike.

CAST Fanatic Casts Shifta and Deband when near CAST party members. For Phantasy Star Online 2 on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "I cannot find shifta and deband technique disks at all". Deband is a DEF up spell. So what do we know about how Shifta and Deband work in PSO2? if you're not scared playing with the crutch skills known as Automate & Iron Will. Now I've given myself shifta for … Element Switching. Shifta doesn’t trigger ‹Tech Arts JA Bonus›, but as a Fighter with ‹Adrenaline›, it shouldn’t be necessary to Shifta often anyway.

Fiery Casts Shifta and Deband when a party member is incapactiated. Casts Deband when approaching enemies. Uncharged it buffs the players for 20 or 30 seconds. Also, the Fighter's new skill Adrenaline just makes it to where you only need 1 tick to get the full effect of Shifta/Deband. Ice element mastery from Force skill tree does not boost Deband's power. Shifta. Adrenaline - Gives your Deband and Shifta buffs an additional 30 seconds duration. Thanks to Bumped, PSUMods, PSO2 SWiki, PSO-World, ARKS Layer, EDF, DDR, Outer Haven and to all our contributors. Example 2 Edit. Charged shifta doubles the pulses, for a total possible duration of 60 seconds, for the same PP cost. Deband. Mid to long duration defense buff. Shifta may be charged by holding the button down for a moment before releasing.

As Techer you want to make your wand whacks as strong as you can. Savior Rare chance to use a Moon Atomizer when a player is incapacitated. its use is much like Resta, Or area of effect. Use this uncharged to get a JA window for Dispersion Shrike. Mid to long duration damage buff. I was thinking that it must be the still low levels of the techs I'm using (5 & 6). @Dito Hu/Ph and Br/Ph are a thing too. Increases the duration of each tick of Shifta and Deband making it a great addition to this build : UNITS + + Saiki Set: One of the most powerful Sets in PSO2. It works best combined with shifta, To get the ATK up. Just the duration. User Info: __C_L_O_U_D__ __C_L_O_U_D__ 1 year ago #2. Deband. Get more of the Deband and PP related skills if you… Jet Boots have the unique ability to change their element, so it is possible to get away with having only one pair of Jet Boots. Fiery: Casts Shifta & Deband on themselves when a party member is defeated. Key to getting ‹Shifta Air Attack Boost›. The three core skills a Jet Boots Bouncer needs to take for its basic damage bonuses are Jet Boots Gear, Elemental Stance and Shifta Air Attack Boost. Human Lover Casts Shifta and Deband when near Human party members. They are still capped at 60 seconds, but the bonus means that you can refresh them to their full duration without fully charging them. Guren also gives periodic Shifta buffs.

Techer (Te) is usually mentioned as a support-oriented combination, done as Te/Bo for the main class support buffs Shifta Strike and Deband Toughness. Most of PSO2 has party play and classes that use the preferred weapons I listed above have access to buffs themselves, so the Shifta/Deband question doesn’t really matter.

Focus on getting all the damage related wand skill first then the skills that power up Shifta. Techer’s damage bonuses are as follows: Cast Shifta on yourself with Shifta Strike (1.1x) Hit the target’s elemental weakness with Elemental Weak Hit (1.2x) Total bonuses: 1.32x