Spain's autonomous region of Catalonia has made face masks mandatory in public for all those aged over five after a surge in new cases of coronavirus. Where can I now go on holiday in the UK? Tag: Catalonia. CATALAN INDEPENDENCE DRIVE. Diego Pérez de los Cobos tells court he would have removed Josep Lluís Trapero from his role as head of the regional police force for his leadership in 2017. Breaking news headlines about Catalonia, linking to 1,000s of sources around the world, on NewsNow: the one-stop shop for breaking news Where can I now go on holiday in the UK? J. J. Gálvez | Madrid | 27-01-2020 - 14:28 UTC. 0 The end of the world on your TV. The 12 were at the forefront of a secession attempt in 2017 that led to the biggest political crisis in Spain's modern history. Become a subscriber for 4 € per month; Sign in; Subscribe; Home; Sections. Find your industrial partner here! Directory; Find your supplier; About this directory; Supplier Search Service ; Need a supplier? All the latest breaking news on Catalonia. The fresh outbreak is though to … Share on Twitter Share on Facebook. As of Friday, the region of 7.5 million people had recorded 72,860 confirmed Covid-19 cases and 12,586 deaths , the regional government's news agency reports. Startups & Tech; Health & Lifestyle; Weather; Expert Bloggers; Finland International ; Arts / Culture; Crime; Domestic; News Now Original; About News Now Finland; Home Tags Catalonia. The Catalonia Industry Suppliers directory brings together more than 3,000 suppliers from all economic sectors. L'Esportiu L'Econòmic Catalonia Today Club del Subscriptor El Punt Avui TV. Forgotten your password? Barcelona News Catalonia News Headlines Madrid News Main News ‘There’s no room for impunity,’ says Pedro Sánchez – calling news of former king Juan Carlos I as ‘disturbing’ News Desk 12th July 2020 13th July 2020. by News Desk 12th July 2020 13th July 2020 0 1841. Remember me. It's the fifth consecutive day of protests in the Catalan capital and elsewhere over a Spanish court's heavy sentences handed down to nine Catalan politicians and activists to jail terms of between nine and 13 years for that independence bid, while three others got fined. 03 May . Catalonia Today. Civil Guard colonel slams actions of Mossos chief during Catalan independence drive. As of Friday, the region of 7.5 million people had recorded 72,860 confirmed Covid-19 cases and 12,586 deaths , the regional government's news agency reports.

CATALONIA INDEPENDENCE DRIVE. Finland International. Catalonia Today L'Esportiu L ... News from El Punt Avui . Spain’s northeastern Catalonia region on Saturday locked down an area with around 200,000 residents near the town of Lerida following a surge in cases of … News Now Finland. You can search for a specific company by name, or filter by sector and type of product. News Now Originals; Columns; Video & Photos; Politics; Economy & Business; Sport; Everything. Publish your request; Are you a Catalan supplier? Friday, 10 July 2020 [X] I am registered and I want to log in. Catalonia Blogs, Comments and Archive News on Economictimes.com Need help signing up? Browse The Independent’s complete collection of articles and commentary on Catalonia. Catalonia was the second-most affected region, after Madrid, and is now facing the highest number of new infections. The art of being at home. Catalonia Latest Breaking News, Pictures, Videos, and Special Reports from The Economic Times. THE LAST WORD ... Now, Covid-19 is teaching us that reality can beat even the most fearsome fiction. The shirt off my back. The government of Catalonia has ordered an indefinite new lockdown for the Segria region of Spain due to outbreaks of Covid-19. The art of being at home .