HD Quality Video. Ashwin sees Pushkar and gives him sweets. Drama Serial is production of Film Farm India production and is directed by Rupali Guha . HD Quality Video. Perfect Pati 11th February 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com Pushkar realises Payal is Vidhi only. They thank Pushkar.

Vidhi recalls Damini’s words. & TV Drama Serial Perfect Pati episode 127 Full Episode. Bela and Rangeela suggest that they will play antakshari. Report 434 0. Videos results: "Perfect pati eeepisode" Perfect Pati | Ep - 128 | Webisode | Jaya Prada, Sayali Sanjeev, Ayush Anand | And TV And TV, 01/03/2019 . & TV Drama Serial Perfect Pati episode 56 Full Episode. & TV Drama Serial Perfect Pati episode 72 Full Episode.

Ashwin says we are ready, I shall leave now. Rajshri asks did Vidhi agree. 2018-09-17 21:51:02. I beat Its Latest Episode was broadcast on on & TV channel and was of 19.13 minutes duration excluding ads. HD Quality Video. Best mobile videos experience. Ashwin says yes, we took this decision together. Téléchargement de fichiers sous-titres français et anglais de séries TV et de films VO - sous-titres.eu Drama Serial Perfect Pati 27th February 2019 video Watch Online. Perfect Pati Video & TV Episode 11. & TV Drama Serial Perfect Pati episode 11 Full Episode. HD Quality Video. You are watching video of Drama Serial Perfect Pati 11th September 2018 Watch Online. Rajshri says we are lucky to get Vidhi, I want to make her bahu soon, I will talk to pandit. Explores the non-idealistic married life of Vidhita and Pushkar and tries to question the thought that whether an … Its Latest Episode was broadcast on on & TV channel and was of 19.13 minutes duration excluding ads. & TV Drama Serial Perfect Pati episode 7 Full Episode. They have dinner. Report 2252 0. Perfect Pati is an Indian Drama Serial that was first premiered on & TV channel on 03 September 2018. Perfect Pati 11th December 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com. You are watching video of Drama Serial Perfect Pati 17th September 2018 Watch Online. You are watching video of Drama Serial Perfect Pati 19th November 2018 Watch Online. Perfect Pati 12th October 2018 Written Episode Update: Pushkar gets angry by… Amena Oct 12, 2018 1 Perfect Pati 12th October 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com The Episode … The Episode starts with Pushkar arranging a surprise for Rajshri. Perfect Pati | Webisode | Ep - 23 | Jaya Prada, Sayali Sanjeev, Ayush Anand | And TV And TV, 11/10/2018 . Report 1932 0. Drama Serial: Perfect Pati Season: 1 Air Date: 19th November 2018 Episode: 56 Duration: 00:20:25 Drama Serial Perfect Pati 11th December 2018 video Watch Online. Drama Serial is production of Film Farm India production and is directed by Rupali Guha . Everyone gets glad.

HD Quality Video. It means she is alive! Perfect Pati | Full Episode - 1 | Jaya Prada, Sayali Sanjeev, Ayush Anand | And TV And TV, 12/04/2019 .