Super Mario Land is a high quality game that works in all major modern web browsers. I would highly recommend this to …
edited 2 years ago. Super Mario Land 2 DX: 6 Golden Coins for GBA is the Gameboy classic in full color on a Gameboy Advance cartridge.

Re: Super Mario Land 2 DX (WIP) « Reply #250 on: November 11, 2017, 06:16:31 pm » Amazing, At first glimpse at the new screen shot I thought this was an SNES game.

Unlike preceding platform games of the Mario franchise, the game takes place in Sarasaland rather than the Mushroom Kingdom. Super mario land 2 is very well done. *Custom Color Mod / Remastered in FULL Color Leave the Mushroom Kingdom behind and take a first-class trip to Sarasland in Super Mario Land for the Game Boy.

It looks awesome in this clear blue cartridge and plays as great as it always has...just now in full colour glory! Super Mario Land 1 DX *Works on Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, and GBA SP. Additional info: The cartridge holds a rom of Super Mario Land which has been hacked to include color. Super Mario Land DX (Deluxe) - Custom Blue Repro Cartridge with Clear Protective Case Color Mod / Remastered in FULL Color **Newer Version with Updated Sprites / Graphics** (Be Careful of other sellers selling older version) Super Mario Land 2 DX (Deluxe) - Custom Blue Repro Cartridge with Clear Protective Case ****Version 1.81 (Includes updates, play as Luigi and fixes glitches)***. This online game is part of the Retro, Platform, GB, and Mario gaming categories. Run, jump, and battle it out with enemies on the way to rescue … Re: Super Mario Land 2 DX (WIP) « Reply #90 on: June 14, 2017, 10:24:46 pm » Important fun fact: never post covers of hacks, some dumbass is likely to steal it and sell a repro cartridge … It is completely done in ASM and takes advantage of some of the unique features of the GBC hardware, so it doesn’t work with classic Game Boy. I wanna try this with the everdrive I got for christmas, but a Super Mario Land 2 rom that's 1.0 seems near impossible to find on the internet er I mean a super mario land 2 cartridge copy that is 1.0 that I can legally dump This is a quick review of the full color Super Mario Land 2 mod cartridge.

Edit: Also!

The aim of this hack is to make it look as official as possible and to document it the best I can. Finally got this in the mail after ordering a month ago on AliExpress - Repro cart of Super Mario Land 2 DX (full colour community custom ROM). Super Mario Land also introduced the character Princess Daisy, this game's damsel in distress. This is an amazing game that just got better!

Luigi has been added as a playable character with different movement and jumping physics than Mario. :D The game served as the entry point into the world of portable … Super Mario Land is a game originally released as a launch title for the Game Boy in 1989 and later rereleased for the Nintendo 3DS's Virtual Console in 2011.