Model: LFX25961AL/02. Save to my models .

Refrigerator: Not cooling at all.

Your Account. Here are the most common reasons your LG air conditioner isn't blowing cold air - and the parts & instructions to fix the problem yourself. Here's how to fix it! Appliance: Model LG LFX25961AL/01 My Repair & Advice. Part Category.

If your refrigerator's not cold enough, first check whether containers are blocking air flow at the vents; the owner's manual usually shows where the vents are. Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? En español Live Chat online. SHOP PARTS.

Jan 30, 2014 #1 Model Number LFX25961AL Brand LG Age 1-5 years Good morning!

A previous commenter noted that his LG LMX25964 wouldn't get cold enough. Joined Jan 30, 2014 Messages 2 Location Colorado. He said that he'd set it at 33F (the minimum) and it wouldn't get below 38F. About 3 days ago I noticed some ice cream was really soft and the refrigerator was also not … Jul 30, 2016 #1 Model Number LFX25991ST Brand LG Age 1-5 years Having an issue with my 3 year old LG refrigerator/freezer.

C. colorado Premium Member. We have an LG refrigerator that stopped cooling a couple days ago.

I had the same problem, except mine wouldn't get below 39F when set at 33F. FIXED LG Refrigerator Not Cooling.

Product: Refrigerator. Not Cooling - Refrigerator. Your Account. Although some of these problems a handy do-it-yourselfer can troubleshoot and fix, other repairs may require qualified professionals.After adding up the labor and parts costs, repairing a window unit may not be as economical as replacing it, especially if your unit is out of warranty or past its life expectancy, which is an average of 10 years.

LG LMX25964 not cold enough? Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the … Joined Jul 30, 2016 Messages 2 Location New Jersey. LFX25991ST Freezer and refrigerator not cooling.

Lg lfx25961al was no longer cooling. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size.

High temperatures are also a sign of a control system problem, a failure in the air control damper, low refrigerant charge and other malfunctions. Called Appliance Parts Pros; Steven helped me through the process of determining which part was necessary.

Learn how to use, update, maintain and troubleshoot your LG devices and appliances. Drawer Fastener Shelf & Shelf Support Cap, Lid & Cover Compressor & Sealed System.

The model is LFX25961AL/02 . View more. David B.

Thread starter nickpapa; Start date Jul 30, 2016; N. nickpapa Premium Member.

Fix things more easily! Hi, We have an LG LFX25961AL refrigerator/freezer that doesn't appear to be cooling. Brand: LG. Thread starter colorado; Start date Jan 30, 2014; Tags compressor not cooling; Status Not open for further replies. Shop Parts Common Problems Related Videos. • College Station, TX • February 08, 2016. LG Refrigerator Model LFX25961AL/02 Parts.

Determined from Google search that relay was not functioning. The fan runs …

And just to clarify, what's the exact model? 1-800-269-2609 24/7. Part Title. We bought it during the summer of 2010.

Filters.

Subtype: Cooling System Icemaking System Dispensing System. Filter & Refine Results. How do we get someone to look at it? It is making a periodic clicking sound. The freezer was set at the recommended 0F and worked fine.