03:09 Let's keep dancin' on the broken glass #kygo #brokenglass #lovelifelyrics Please send your song or photo (background for videos) submissions to: lovelifelyrics26@gmail.com "Broken Glass" by Kygo has a tempo of 171 BPM. 1.

This song is about someone who would like to keep enjoying life even tho some bad things might occur in the near future… Check out the song lyrics of Broken Glass by Kygo and Kim Petras “‘Broken Glass’ really connected with me and what I was going through at the time,” Kim explains. Find the best workout music at jog.fm Find the songs with BPMs to match your running, walking, cycling or spinning pace. Close. If you’ve somehow missed the amazing Kygo and Kim Petras offering “Broken Glass” when I first wrote about it a little over a month ago. “Broken Glass” is featured on Kygo’s most recent studio …

Kygo and I have written a couple of songs together in the past, but we've been trying to make something happen. Fragile Lyrics: Crazy to think that a man can't hurt / Love takes its toll every time it don't work, yeah / One door closes and another opens / But it's hard to let go when your heart's broken / I Released: 2020. Songs about Not Being Good Enough; Songs about Betrayal and Double Crossing; Songs with Figurative Language; Songs that Tell a Story; Songs about Looking Back on Life; Songs about Fear and Insecurity; Songs about Young Love; Songs about Not Giving Up; Songs about Losing Innocence; Songs about Being Sorry / Apology songs; Songs with Social Commentary Kygo, Kim Petras - Broken Glass https://youtu.be/YPz5eVX-jaY.

Kygo's Golden Hour secret meaning (my interpretation) Fan Made. Rachel Platten Explains Meaning Behind Broken Glass.

YH is on the red carpet at the 45th annual American Music Awards chatting with pop star Rachel Platten all about her empowering single "Broken Glass" and how she seems to constantly have her thumb on the pulse of American consciousness and current societal issues at any given time! 2020 • 1 song, 3:23. 3:23 0:30.

Petras said of the song and of working with Kygo: “‘Broken Glass’ really connected with me and what I was going through at the time. Artists: Kim Petras, Kygo Album: Golden Hour. Your kiss like broken glass on my skin And all the greatest loves end in violence It's tearing up my voice, left in silence Baby, it hit so hard, holding on to my chest Maybe you left your mark, reminding me to forget It doesn't matter where you are, you can keep my regret 'Cause baby, I … We've been online for over 20 years and we continue to welcome new posters to our community! Kim Petras told about this song, "'Broken Glass' really connected with me and what I was going through at the time. Global superstar, producer and DJ Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll – a.k.a Kygo, has today released the music video for “Broken Glass” w/ international pop sensation Kim Petras. Get Kygo Kim Petras Broken Glass free Kygo - Broken Glass w/ Kim Petras (Official Audio) Mp3 Songs Download [4.67 MB], Download Mp3 Kygo Kim Petras Broken Glass Songs for Free.