Dr Peter Baldwin Casual Academic (Teaching and Research) B.Psychol (Hons), 2012 (UNSW) Ph.D (Psychology), 2016 (UNSW) Contact details. Straight-as-a-die Peter (Baldwin) and ditzy bartender Rita (Ryan) are introduced at a party, fall swiftly in love and, despite differences, marry after a few mo. Previous to Peter's current city of Tucson, AZ, Peter Baldwin lived in Farmington MI and Farmington Hills MI. 104: 12 "My Mother, My … Summary: Peter Baldwin is 67 years old and was born on 01/12/1953. Research and Teaching — Peter Baldwin I am a psychologist and researcher based in Melbourne, Australia. Peter also answers to Peter D Baldwin, Peter Donald Baldwin and Donald P Baldwin, and perhaps a couple of other names. Peter has 3 jobs listed on their profile. Peter Dawkins AO | Victoria University | Melbourne Australia Email: Dr Peter Baldwin Office: Mathews 1305 Peter Baldwin: Wendy Aaron: December 11, 1986 () 106: Alex works on an important paper with his Economics professor, only to find out that their hypothesis is wrong. View Peter Baldwin’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Peter’s connections and jobs at similar companies. His professor goes ahead with plans to present the paper anyway. His research expertise is in electronic mental health (eMH), obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders and cognitive neuroscience. Go to the content Go to the footer. About Peter Baldwin Peter is a lecturer in psychology at Victoria University and a conjoint lecturer in psychiatry at the Black Dog Institute. I provide cognitive-behavioural therapies and study mental health. I also provide free worksheets, workbooks, forms and therapy journals to facilitate Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Exposure Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment T