It made it to the video nasty list which gave numerous horror movies that deserved to vanish into obscurity a cult status. I wasn't expecting great things from this remake of an 80's home-invasion movie but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

Horror Movies 2012 List: Piranha 3DD • The Apparition • Chernobyl Diaries • Silent Hill: Revelations 3D • The Cabin in the Woods • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter • Underworld: Awakening In 2012 is a milestone year for me, because I started blogging for my favorite interests and especially because I have started the Horror 2112 a small personal blog about Horror Movies … 7 years, 6 months ago As explorers of the paranormal realm, we here at The Ghost Diaries relish few things more than a great horror movie. The Ring.

Share This Article
The Best Horror Movies Of 2012. theghostdiaries. It includes 2012 films that can also be found in the parent category, or in diffusing subcategories of the parent. Check out November 2012 Horror movies and get ratings, reviews, trailers and clips for new and popular movies. Watch a huge selection of Horror movies on SHOWTIME. 13 Indie Horror Movies From 2012 to Watch on Halloween.

Top 100 Horror Movies Best of Rotten Tomatoes Movies with 40 or more critic reviews vie for their place in history at Rotten Tomatoes. This is a non-diffusing subcategory of Category:2012 films. A young journalist must investigate a mysterious videotape which seems to cause the death of anyone within a week of viewing it. Speaking of, 2012 was a year filled to the brim with lazy, cynical horror movies made by people with no love for the genre – people who see horror as …

Oct 26, 2012 1:11 pm @erickohn. In fact, the horror movie genre is about as close as we get to transcendence. Category:2012 horror films. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Eric Kohn. Despite being an awful film, Don't Go Near the Park is an important movie for horror geeks of a certain age. 13 Indie Horror Movies From 2012 to Watch on Halloween. Today is the last day of 2012 in few minutes New Zealand will be the first country to welcome the New Year.