However, I know that if you have Thought Control too high, the Faceless in the Deep Caverns turn hostile. Activate this ability to remove and gain immunity to stun, fear, incapacitation, and mind control for 3 turns. Thought Control is a psi skill which allows to learn and use thought control psi abilities effectively. I'm unsure how much WIL is necessary in the Lemurian Health Centre, but again if you're going a build that has WIL as a major fixture it really ought to be extremely high anyway. Jump to: navigation, search. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Underrail > General Discussions > Topic Details. Action Points: 35 … Damaging mind control abilities directly affect the mind and cannot be resisted with armor. Your effective skill level (the number shown in parentheses on Character Sheet S and in Combat Stats C) is used for combat calculations and other skill checks, but a certain base skill score is required to learn new psi abilities. Thought Control Modulator Component … From Underrail Wiki. Underrail. Underrail: Expedition expansion adds fourth psi skill, Temporal Manipulation. Apr 16, 2017 @ 11:20pm Is it possible to have only thought control as an offensive ability? Thought Control Main article: Thought Control. … So, I've been thinking about doing a Psi Build, and Thought Control seems like a very strong choice. FN-2199. Having had to deal with hostile Deep Cavern Faceless once, I've no intention of doing it again (those gaunts where incredibly annoying). Last for 4 turns. While this effect is active you can invoke any thought control ability as an area of effect ability, but that will end the effect. Thought Control (35 skill required) Creates a doppelganger of a human target bent on their destruction.

Cooldown: 15 turns. Thought control discipline consists of manipulating the minds of living targets, such as overloading their brains, making them flee in fear or attack everything in blind rage. The doppelganger is immune to all physical attacks and deals X mental damage that bypasses all shields and resistances. The only Thought Control check you can't win is vs Ezra at the very start; people have scummed in impossible WIL and Thought Control scores and you just can't beat him.