The Hybrid was felled in the third round with his grizzly war wound noticeably swelling shut. Francis Ngannou scored a 20-second KO, Justin Gaethje upset Tony Ferguson via TKO and, in what may have been the most gruesome spectacle of all on Saturday, Vicente Luque forced a doctor's stoppage in the third round against Niko Price, whose right eye was so swollen that he couldn't see out of it. ‘The Hybrid’ was felled in the third round and, with his eye noticeably … UFC welterweight, Niko Price suffers a gruesome eye injury in his fight against Vicente Luque in the prelims of UFC 249 in Jacksonville, Florida. Price (right) and Luque (left) were engaged in a brutal fight at UFC 249 on Saturday evening. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In … Price arguably won the first round but the American came back strong as both men threw bombs at one another.

(Pic: Douglas P. DeFelice/Getty Images) Vicente Luque squared off against Niko Price in an all out war for two-and-a-half rounds.

The Ultimate Fighting Championship resumed on Saturday with UFC 249, and it didn't disappoint. Niko Price suffered a horror eye injury in his defeat to Vicente Luque at UFC 249 in Florida.

Price later posted a photo of the aftermath, saying ‘put me in coach I’m good’ Niko Price suffered a horror eye injury in his defeat to Vicente Luque at UFC 249 after his opponent landed a vicious left hook. Sports; Niko Price rushed to hospital for stitches over horrific eye injury and possible fracture after loss of UFC 249 – The Sun Niko Price suffered a brutal eye injury Saturday night during a loss to Vincente Luque at UFC 249. I’m not talking about a little blood here or there. Price took a shot to the face during the loss, and his eye completely swelled shut. Niko Price (R) suffered a nasty eye injury at UFC 249. The welterweight was left with a suspected fr…

NIKO PRICE was rushed to hospital with a gruesome eye injury that required multiple stitches after suffering yet another defeat to rival Vicente Luque.