Happy Feast Day of Our Lady of Perpetual Help! O Purest Mary! ... Our Lady of Perpetual Help made a triumphal return to her chosen site on April 26, 1866, during which time numerous miracles took place, such as the healing of a boy with meningitis and a young girl who was cured of paralysis. Today, June 27, the Church celebrates the feast of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. Our Mother of Perpetual Help (Succour) or Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary, associated with the Byzantine icon of the same name, said to be from the 13th or 14th century, but perhaps 15th century, which has been in Rome since at least the late 15th century. Collected by the web master from various calendars; if you have a Feast that I missed, please let me know, so I can include it.

The feast day of Our Lady of Perpetual Help is celebrated on June 27. St. Gabriel the Archangel holds the Cross and the nails. May 31 — Visitation. The feast of Our Lady of Perpetual Help is coming up on June 27. It is presently in the Church of St. Alphonsus under the care of the Order of Redemptorists. Our Lady of Perpetual Help (also known as Our Lady of Perpetual Succour) is a Roman Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary as represented in a celebrated 15th-century Byzantine icon also associated with the same Marian apparition. I have had a long-time devotion to Our Blessed Mother under many titles, but began praying to Our Lady of Perpetual Help early in my childhood and continue to pray for her intercession today. Our Lady of la Carolle ----- 3 [Paris, France] This year, her feast day carries extra significance as the Redemptorists worldwide are celebrating the 150th anniversary of their relationship with the Icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. … The Icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help has provide strength, comfort and even miracles to the faithful for centuries! Pray for 9 consecutive days - June 19th to June 27th The Church of St. Alphonsus in Rome celebrated the feast day of our Mother of Perpetual Help on Sunday 26 June 2016 as well as the countdown to the close of the 150th Jubilee anniversary of the Icon. St. Michael the Archangel holds the lance and gall-sop. We also recall the redemption through the prayer we send up 'like incense in the Lord's sight,' and in which 'the raising up of our hands' becomes 'an evening sacrifice' (see Ps 141:2). Numerous miracles have followed the icon.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help (also known as Our Lady of Perpetual Succour) is a Roman Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary as represented in a celebrated 15th-century Byzantine icon also associated with the same Marian apparition. grant that I may ever invoke thy most powerful name, which is the safeguard of the living and the salvation of the dying. September 8 — Birth of Mary. May 13 — Our Lady of Fatima. Part 2: NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP (Prayers for the 2nd, 5th & 8th day) O Mother of Perpetual Help! He ordered the public display and veneration of the image, and fixed the feast of Our Lady of Perpetual Help as the Sunday before the Feast of the Nativity of Saint John the Baptist. It consisted in a series of mediations on the Sacred Icon. Many people believe the icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help was originally painted by St. Luke. The icon is an authentic expression of Byzantine art from ancient times. Sr. Lu will also be honored at each Mass. Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help - Feast Day: June 27th. Numerous miracles have followed the icon. The child Jesus has just seen the angels who have shown him the instruments of his passion.

August 15 — Assumption * August 22 — Queenship of Mary.

O Sweetest Mary! First placed in the Church of San Matteo in Rome in 1499, the Icon was thought to be lost, but it eventually ended up in the Redemptorist Church of St. Alphonsus in Rome where in 1866 it could again be viewed publicly. **OUR LADY FEAST DAY CELEBRATION** The Mass schedule will be Saturday 4:30pm and Sunday 9:00am and 11:00am. March 25 — Annunciation. Many people believe the icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help was originally painted by St. Luke. July 16 — Our Lady of Mount Carmel. "When evening approaches and the day is already far spent, evening prayer is celebrated in order that 'we may give thanks for what has been given us, or what we have done well, during the day.' On June 23, 1867, Pope Pius IX granted the image its Canonical Coronation … To … feast day-english mass | our lady of perpetual succour | st.michael church |mahim | 27-06-2020 - duration: 1:21:25. catholic hub tv english 4,417 views O Mary,Pray 4 us. Our Mother of Perpetual Help-Feast Day June 27. In 1867, when the image was being carried in a solemn procession through the streets, a young child was cured, the first of many recorded miracles attributed to Our Lady of Perpetual Help. The image is very popular among Catholics throughout the world, and has been much copied and reproduced. She is such a sweet mother who always asks Jesus to grant me that which will draw me closest to Him. The feast day of the image is celebrated on June 27, with novena devotions held every Wednesday. The Feasts of Our Lady Note: Only Universal Feasts have the Month cited with each Feast; Local Feasts, etc., are cited by date within each month, unless the particular Local Feast begins a month. The Eucharist each day was celebrated in a variety of languages like … September 12 — The Most Holy Name of Mary.