"Turn Me On" featuring Vula is by no means the first time Oliver Heldens has paid homage to a classic, but this one hits different than the others. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. The drop fully incorporates the main melody from 1982 Yazoo's classic "Don't Go" while some of the lyrics reference 1977 song "Doctor Love" by American band First Choice. Marshall Jeffersonreleased a remix of the song on 1 November 2019, which was well-received by the two lead artists of the track. Turn Me On Lyrics: Doctor Love / Living life all wrong / 'Cause I thought I knew what love was / But my heart, it was made of stone / I was out there seeking after hours for money, looks and power The single reached n… It was released on 13 September 2019 through Ministry of Sound Recordings. "Turn Me On" by Riton and Oliver Heldens feat. "Turn Me On" is a song by English DJ Riton and Dutch producer Oliver Heldens featuring English-American singer Vula. Vula sampled Yazoo's "Don't Go".