**Mercenary Gear Feature-based expansion. What’s Happening on Kaladim? Check in the in-game Event Calendar for more info! As we approach the 15th anniversary of EverQuest II, we now have the name of the 16th expansion for the game. Test your mettle against more difficult content for greater rewards in: Crushbone, Permafrost, Castle Mistmoore, and Nagafen’s Lair.
Let’s Celebrate Pride! That expansion also does not yet have a name nor a release date. With your DAYBREAK ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP get monthly 500 Daybreak Cash, 10% off Marketplace purchases, and member benefits in EverQuest, EverQuest II, DC Universe Online, and PlanetSide 2. The expansion focuses on high-level content (levels 35 and up), providing many extremely powerful monsters to fight and a number of zones meant to be used by large groups of players. Mid-content release - 9/3/2019 - Cobalt Scar/Siren’s Grotto, Fabled Zones - Clefts of Rujark, Scornfeather’s Roost, Djinn Master’s Prism, Pedestal of Sky Tears of Veeshan - 10/15/2019 - … EverQuest 2 Forums. Heed the call of adventure and return to the Isle of Refuge once again on the new Time-Locked Expansion Server, Kaladim! Blood of Luclin. But with 20 years of expansions, and 25 expansions to work with, we certainly have plenty of … Blood of Luclin is the sixteenth expansion pack for EverQuest II set for release on December 17, 2019. We take an inside-look and chat with the developers about the journey. Whether this expansion or the next is a bit less certain. This article describes Free-to-Play access, but it also describes various account types that alter or unlock greater access if and when you choose to upgrade a membership plan. Expansions (EQ2) Expansions are major content additions to EverQuest II and must be purchased. Because the information on this page is subject to change at the discretion of Daybreak, please see the [discussion on this topic] before making any major edits or removing information. Hey guys I'm looking for a raid guild on The Kaladim server I'm returning from a couple month break, I'll be somewhat new to raiding, but I've played the game since launch, I have a 67 Trouby and a 64 Swashy(considering betraying him back to Brigand) I know the brigand class very well and learning on the Troub. Log in or Sign up. A new threat faces all and many creatures that have been familiar to Norrathians have been strangely transformed by living ice.

Home Forums > EverQuest 2 Forums. GAME UPDATE 111 As of 2019 no known mercenaries were in zones related to this content.

They just laid off over 70 people and have no programmers above apprentice level left so I will bet this is as close to the end as you can be. In the 26th expansion for EverQuest, a level increase is coming, bringing the new level cap for live servers to 115.. Here’s a look back at all the expansions for EverQuest, highlighting the expansions that had level increases and their level cap. US Dollars Australian Dollars

With this expansion the mechanics were changed somewhat, including the addition of gear for mercenaries.
6 Expansion Zones – Uncover the mysteries in new zones on the continent of Velious.