They are blended whiskies made from barley, corn and rye grains. Canadian Club. Canadian Club 40 Year Old: Late to the party.

Canadian Club 40 Year Old: Late to the party. Your Review. Det är råvaror, tillverkningssätt och lagring som sätter sin prägel på hur whiskyn smakar.

Rested in used Canadian whisky barrels, it takes on a lot of the wood’s characteristics; it's deep, with a hint of earth, smoke, freshly cut wood and rye on the nose. $8.95 shipping. In 1858 the successful grain merchant Hiram Walker founded what would become Canadian Club Whisky. or Best Offer. This creates a flavorful, well-balanced whisky perfect for sipping neat or on the rocks. $9.97. 75cl / 43.4% £225 (£300 per litre) Canadian Club Whisky Distilled 1964 Bot.1970s. $27.75 $28.95 Save $1.20. Customer Reviews. A giant of Canadian whiskey, created in 1858 and spending six long years in oak before bottling for the smoothest possible flavour. Canadian Club® Blended Canadian Whisky, 40%, 41.3% and 50% Alc./Vol. The last time I remember drinking Canadian Club whisky was “CC & Ginger” in the Enlisted Men’s Club at Naval Training Center Great Lakes Illinois in 1971, back when I didn’t know any better, along with its American cousin, Seagram’s 7 with 7 Up , and on paydays when I had more money in my pocket, Seagram’s VO.

Canadian Club Whisky User reviews. This one was released back in 2017, and my friend got me a 35 ml sample almost immediately. Buttery oak and caramel aromas.

750 mL bottle | LCBO#: 42. Ok, so I'm late to the party. Pouring a medium gold you will find aromas of roasted almond, vanilla and pepper; with spicy vanilla, cornflakes and a faint nutty flavour on a medium weight palate with a long finish. I've been meaning to review it, but I'm always nervous. Please remove some items from your cart. Hello, Ryan. This whisky is the shining example of Canadian Club ® craftsmanship, aged four times the industry standard. ANTIQUE OLD CLASSIC WHISKIES AND CANADIAN CLUB EMPTY BOTTLES. Canadian Club was founded by whisky mogul Hiram Walker. I didn't want to fall into… Paradoxically, Canadian Club (CC), the leading brand of Canadian whisky in the U.S., began as an American brand. $2.99 shipping. Canadian Club, according to the brand, was a favorite of mobster Al Capone. Canadian Club® WhiskyCanadian Whisky Cocktails, 5% Alc./Vol. Canadian Club Whisky Distilled 1968 Bot.1970s. Canadian Club Canadian Whisky 1.75L "Golden color. The legend of Canadian Club began in 1858 and grew to become one of the world's most iconic whiskies.

Add to Cart Your cart exceeds the maximum number of 248 different items. The distillery was built in Walkerville, Ontario, across the river from Detroit, MI, because of the exceptional quality of local grains there.

114cl / 40% £250 (£219.30 per litre) See All. Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt The nose is of medium-body with notes of barley sugar and aniseed, notes of cut grass and fennel, a hint of straw and a vegetal freshness. I didn't want to fall into…

Dry light to-medium body with lean oak, taffy, and spice notes.

Canadian Club Whisky Essential Facts . This one was released back in 2017, and my friend got me a 35 ml sample almost immediately. There's some citrus and astringency on the tongue, but all around, it's a very light, well-balanced example of the classic Canadian style—at a … Ontario, Canada Quantity. Whisky kan vara mild, men också kraftfull och rökig i smaken. Canadian whiskies are known for their smooth, light taste. Popularly known as CC, Canadian Club was created by Hiram Walker and Sons, an evolution of a brand around a product that took place over the second half of the nineteenth century. Join the discussion today. If you’re looking for a whisky with depth, more complexity and a bit more personality, look no further than Canadian Club ® Classic 12 Year- Old. -Beverage Tasting Institute Canadian Club Whisky User reviews. $19.99. Round and soft entry. 75cl / 43.4% £225 (£300 per litre) Canadian Club Whisky Distilled 1968 Bot.1970s. Watch. Finishes with a dried fruit and oaky spice fade with a nice touch of heat."

Hiram Walker merged with Gooderham & Worts, Ltd. in 1926, yielding Hiram Walker-Gooderham & Worts, Ltd.

©2016 Canadian Club® Whisky … I've been meaning to review it, but I'm always nervous. Canadian Club delivers a smooth, mellow oak flavour.