The 2018 marked my personal life because I found the love of my life and I got married the 11th July, becoming since that day proudly Lara Gut-Behrami. 71 Followers, 11 Following, 0 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sofie Petersson (@laragutofficial) Lara Gut-Behrami is watching Looking For Sunshine. September 2017, 2. The surname of Valon Behrami, her husband, has reportedly been requested by the Ticina […] As of now, Lara Gut will now be competing the Ski World Cup with her new name as she has now become Lara Gut-Behrami. 306 Followers, 112 Following, 4 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lara Gut (@laragut.official) 11.5k Followers, 238 Following, 884 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lara Gut Fan Page | #TeamGut ️ (@teamgut) Run training Giant Slalom after my Injury. Career I started skiing when I was 1 and a half. Lara Gut, 27 years, the Swiss skier has recently tied the knot with Valon Behrami on Wednesday. September 2017, 2. “Saying thank you doesn’t cost a thing but gives everything” My career wouldn’t have been the same without the strong support of my sponsors, they helped me build my team and follow my dreams and I am discovering day by day new opportunities to progress and do new things with my partners. 5,118 Followers, 1,477 Following, 113 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lara Gut (@laragutoffiicial) Run training Giant Slalom after my Injury. Lara's Press Conference / FB LIVE Date: 26/9/2017. Lara Gut-Behrami is watching Looking For Sunshine.

Lara's Press Conference / FB LIVE Date: 26/9/2017. Lara Gut's sponsors and suppliers. 104 Likes, 1 Comments - Lara Gut (@laragutoffiicial) on Instagram