The fact that Los Angeles doesn't have a football team is an absolute travesty.

Login to reply the answers Post; BossUp. The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more. 1 decade ago. No. This explains why only one team is listed under New York even though both the Jets and the Giants have "New York" as part of the team name.

Most popular team in a state that doesn’t have a team?

Two states have 3 teams.

You're out in the middle of nowhere (:D). 14 states have one team and 28 states have no NFL team. Does Hawaii and Alaska Have a NFL Football Team?

List of NFL teams by state. Go Wild!! 0 0 0.

Idaho: The Seattle Seahawks—I'm really sorry, but that's the only local team. There are several key reasons why Honolulu does not have an NFL franchise or any major sports franchise for that matter. There are 32 NFL teams in 22 states. Both the Jets and the Giants play their home games in … The University of Hawaii "Rainbow Warriors" is the main football team of Honolulu, and the entire state of Hawaii. Six states have 2 teams.

Hawaii: Just root for whatever team. North Dakota and the Minnesota Vikings. Source(s): hawaii alaska nfl football team: https://shortly.im/D9HOZ. 0 2 1.

Login to reply the answers Post; How do you think about the … I'm in Alaska and we don't have a NFL team, but we have a semi-pro team Alaska Wild. The lists below are based on the home stadium that each NFL team plays in. Most of these make sense; while a team is not in a state, it’s within reasonable proximity.

Honolulu does have a football team but it doesn't represent the state or city. I always wonder that, but probably not.