Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Mata ah-oo hima de Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Himitsu wo shiri tai You're wondering who I am-machine or mannequin With parts made in Japan, I am the modern man I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skin My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain I.B.M. Basically, "Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto" means "Thank you very much Mr.Roboto." For helping me escape, when I needed to Thank you- Thank you thank you I want to thank you Please thank you oh-oh oo-oh yahhh ah The problems plain to see Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto For doing the jobs that nobody wants to And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto For helping me escape. "domo" is also used quite often in our daily conversations. The song's chorus features the line, "Dōmo arigatō, Mr. Roboto", which has become a catch phrase. So if you see me acting strangely, don't be surprised Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Thank You very much, oh Mr. Roboto For doing the jobs, nobody wants to.

This word is taken from japanese language ARIGATO means Means, Thank you very Much (Japanese)" A phrase in the Japanese language that means "thank you very much". And Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto. Basically, "Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto" means "Thank you very much Mr.Roboto." Despite popular speculation that arigato comes from the Portuguese for “thank you,” obrigado, arigato was in use in Japan well before any contact with Portugal.. Arigato (ありがとう) comes from the words arigatashi (“to be”) and katai (“difficult”).Arigato, then, has a literal sense of “being alive is hard.” It may also refer to: Domo Arigato (film), a 3-D film; Domo Arigato (album), by the Durutti Column; Domo arigato, a catchphrase in the song "Mr. Roboto" by Styx Domo arigato (どうもありがとう, Dōmo arigatō) (pronounced [doꜜːmo aɾiꜜɡatoː]) is a Japanese phrase meaning "Thanks a lot" or "Thank you very much".. Domo arigato may also refer to: . In the song, I guess the dude was just addressing a random guy named Mr.Roboto. Arigato definition, thank you. Mr. Roboto was recorded by Styx in 1982. Domo Arigato means 'thank you very much' in Japanese. General CommentA Comment About the Word "MODREN" The movie "Westworld" was released in 1973. In the song, I guess the dude was just addressing a random guy named Mr.Roboto. As customers load more data into Domo, Mr. Roboto becomes more powerful. Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Domo, Domo Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Domo, Domo. "Mr. Roboto" is a song written by Dennis DeYoung of the band Styx, and recorded on the Styx album Kilroy Was Here.It was also released as a 45 RPM single in a 4:44 single edit, which has the synthesizer intro and a bar at the finale removed (available on Greatest Hits released by PolyTel in Canada in 1992), with the song "Snowblind" (from their previous album Paradise Theatre) as the B-side. Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto (I wanna thank you) Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto (Please thank you) The problem's plain to see Too much technology Machines to save our lives Machines de-humanize The time has come at last (Secret secret, I've got a secret) To throw away this mask (Secret secret, I've got a … See more. Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo Shiri tai You're wondering who I am (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) Machine or mannequin (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) With parts made in Japan (Secret, secret, I've got a secret) I am the modren man I've got a secret, I've been hiding under my skin My heart is human, my blood is boiling Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto [どうもありがとうミスターロボット], Mata au hi made [また会う日まで] Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto [どうもありがとうミスターロボット], Himitsu wo shiri tai [秘密を知りたい] You're wondering who I am (secret secret I've got a secret) Machine or … is a Japanese phrase meaning "Thanks a lot" or "Thank you very much".

Examples; "Yubewa(last evening) domo~~" meaning something like "I thank you for the treat last evening, or for anything done to you that makes you feel obliged. The song's chorus features the line, "Dōmo arigatō, Mr. Roboto", which has become a catch phrase. Domo arigatou (Mr. Roboto) Mata o-hima de Domo arigatou (Mr. Roboto) Himitsu wo shiritai Domo arigatou = Thank you Mata = lit. "again", but in this context means "later." Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto. Domo Arigato means 'thank you very much' in Japanese. o-hima = spare time (the honorif "o" indicating the spare time of Mr. Roboto) himitsu wo= secret (object) shiritai = "want to know" Westworld was a movie about a futuristic, adult-themed amusement park, populated by extremely lifelike robots, where you could live out your fantasies, by role playing amongst these robots. I think there is no word called "arigatho" instead it is Arigato.