Estimating the weight of our dogs, me, and the cargo, we will be at about 2,800#.

Installation instructions and lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2020 Chevrolet Equinox Vehicle Tent.

The Equinox brings technology, performance, and style together in a small crossover package that has proved to be a crowd favorite. The recent arrival of the new 2019 Chevy Equinox has shoppers who are looking for a small crossover SUV buzzing and with good reason. Find the best Chevrolet Equinox Premier for sale near you. The 2019 Chevrolet Equinox is a five-passenger compact crossover that costs a bit more than most rivals. We have 1,847 Chevrolet Equinox Premier vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,861 1-Owner cars, and 859 personal use cars. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. My wife and I bought a Rockwood Freedom (model #1980) which weighs about 2,000 with all of the options. Does anyone tow with a Chevy Equinox? View all consumer vehicle reviews for the 2019 Chevrolet Equinox on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2019 Equinox. New 2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT at $39783 or $210/bi-weekly for sale in North Vancouver at Carter GM North Shore. The Chevy Equinox has become one of the top dogs in its segment. 2020 Chevrolet Equinox Starting Price: $24,995 | Price Yours or View listings near you Above Average: Optional 2.0-liter turbo. It comes with a 3,500-pound tow rating on the turbo. New 2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT at $43078 or $236/bi-weekly for sale in Burnaby at Carter GM Burnaby. The towing capacity is 3,500#.

Lowest Price Vehicle Tent Guarantee. Order online at etrailer.com or call 800-298-8924. 2020 Chevrolet Equinox FWD 4dr Premier w/2LZ Specifications, features and model information. The Chevy Equinox May Be Best Vehicle with an Automatic for RV Towing.

I just joined this forum and happy to say my wife and I just bought our first camper. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox FWD 4dr Premier w/2LZ, and find inventory near you.