Please make sure you note the number embossed on the lock cylinder. But, when you consider the craftsmanship, durability, and alluring design touches, it is easy to see why they are worth every last cent. Quel que soit ce que vous cherchez ou votre situation géographique, les vendeurs de notre place de marché internationale peuvent vous aider à trouver des options uniques et à prix abordable. Featured Image Credit: Hartmann. These are well worth the investment for luggage connoisseurs. Hartmann Travel Luggage. Our definition of sustainability also reaches out to other areas including forest stewardship, the climate, our employees and suppliers, and our investors. From shop VintageSwagDecor. Shop Hartmann Luggage on Sale at Macy's. Vintage Hartmann Luggage Suitcase | Tweed and Leather Suitcase | Vintage Hard Case Suitcase | Combination Lock | Camel Colored Leather RustyNailSalvageCo. Call us today on 0800 028 9470. Free Shipping available! From shop BarnboardAntiques. At Hartmann, we are committed to making sustainable egg packaging exclusively based on biodegradable moulded fibre that can be recycled or disposed of with a minimal impact on our surroundings. Our experienced customer service team is also on hand to help you make the right product choice. Find huge savings & specials on designer luggage, backpacks, check-in bags, briefcases & more. Torben Rosenkrantz-Theil, CEO. Hartmann luggage pieces are highly sought after and more expensive than others. I have lost the keys for my case, what should I do? From shop RustyNailSalvageCo. Frequently asked questions. Can I take my bag in the cabin of an aircraft? Keys, locks & spare parts. From carry-on bags to hard-sided suitcases, garment bags to duffle bags, Hartmann has a quality piece. Hartmann suitcases and trolleys accompanied many celebrities and provide a timeless design to those who have the highest claims for their luggage.

Ordering Products. The Hartmann travel luggage company has been around since 1877 producing high-quality bags for discerning travelers. Vintage HARTMANN LUGGAGE SUITCASE, Large Tweed Leather Trimmed Suitcase, Soft Sided 29-Inch Rolling Suitcase Yellow Fabric Lined, Decor Item BarnboardAntiques. Is Hartmann good luggage? 5 out of 5 stars (242) 242 reviews £ 105.22. 5 out of 5 stars … Travelling with Hartmann. Add to Favourites 1980s Vintage Hartmann Brown Leather Briefcase, Attache, Business Travel Cases VintageSwagDecor. Where can I have my luggage repaired? For every type of travel, there is an appropriate piece of Hartmann luggage. HARTMANN Direct’s easy-to-use absorbency rating system takes the worry out of choosing the right product, with a 1 to 10 scale indicating the level of absorbency provided. What is Hartmanns warranty policy?

Etsy accueille des milliers de produits et cadeaux faits main, vintage et uniques en lien avec votre recherche. READ … Real craftsmanship make Hartmann suitcases made of Curv, Aluminium and nylon so special – it is a guaranty for long lasting quality. Vous avez cherché ceci : hartmann luggage !