It happens.

Directed by Jim Wynorski.

Director Jim Wynorski Starring With Corey Haim, Alan Thicke, Dick Van Patten, Jeff Kober. Read the Demolition High movie synopsis, view the movie trailer, get cast and crew information, see movie photos, and more on Movies.com. This transfer is manufactured on demand and is presented on premium DVD-R with thermal disc print in a clear plastic wallet. ... Movies I have watched on VHS/DVD since 1983. Corey Haim in demolition high. Demoltion High has taught me many things. Shop Demolition Man [DVD] [1993] at Best Buy.

Demolition High is a 1996 direct-to-video American action film starring Corey Haim, Alan Thicke, and Dick Van Patten. Important: This title has been compiled from the best-quality video master currently available and has not been remastered or restored. I will never dismiss a movie for bad acting.
The follow up to 1996’s Demolition High features Corey Haim reprising his role as Lenny Slater. Demolition High DVD is offered as a compact edition. A group of terrorists led by Luther take over a high school. Rhysgarner.wordpress.com. Review by billcom6 ★★★ Movie 250: Demolition High - 6/10. Paul Berkeley 3,332 films 84 12 Edit. Directed by Jim Wynorski. you can have a movie with terrible acting, and the premise is still ok. A high school is taken over by terrorists with deadly far reaching intentions but one heroic, resourceful student decides to take the fight right to them. The print transfer is supplied on premium Taiyo Yuden DVD-R with thermal print in a clear plastic wallet. An option that director Jim Wynorski should have taken before this movie was released.

The most important thing I have learned from Demolition High is that suicide is an option. Demolition High (16) IMDb 4.7 1h 24min 1996 R. A high school is taken over by terrorists with deadly far reaching intentions but one heroic, resourceful student (Corey Haim) decides to take the fight right to them.

Demolition High is a film directed by Jim Wynorski with Corey Haim, Alan Thicke, Dick Van Patten, Jeff Kober .... Year: 1996.

roosevelt high school demolition series RHS TIME CAPSULE CONTENTS $129.00 USD RHS SAVED ARTIFACTS PRESENTATION_CD $10.00 USD THE LAST WALK THRU_DVD $17.99 USD LOOKING BACK BEFORE DEMOLITION_DVD $29.99 USD DEMOLITION OF ROOSEVELT HIGH SCHOOL_DVD $36.99 USD DEMOLITION OF ROOSEVELT HIGH SCHOOL SLIDE SHOW_CD $17.99 USD

Audience Reviews for Demolition High Jun 13, 2012 OK so we all know of the old adage 'Die Hard on a...' well this would come under the term 'Die Hard in a school' literately. With Corey Haim, Alan Thicke, Dick Van Patten, Jeff Kober. A high-voltage thriller! Premise.
Important: This title has been manufactured from the best-quality video master (rated 9/10) currently available and has not been remastered or restored. Original title: Demolition High. Corey Haim in demolition high.

You can watch this full movie free with English subtitles on movie television channels, renting the DVD or with VoD services (Video On Demand player, Hulu) and PPV (Pay Per View, Netflix). Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Demolition University (DVD, 2007) at the best online prices at eBay! This is probably as bad as its sequel but I liked it a bit more.

A high school is taken over by terrorists with deadly far reaching intentions but one heroic, resourceful student decides to take the fight right to them. Just when he thought it was safe to go back to school, Lenny Slater is once again dodging bullets and narrowly escaping explosions in Demolition University.. Price Match Guarantee.

Demolition High DVD is manufactured on demand when ordered and ships worldwide!

Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up.

This sequel put Slater in an exclusive club of characters who find themselves in once in a lifetime scenarios more than once in their lifetime. Rhysgarner.wordpress.com ... License to Drive (1988) Special Edition DVD Bonus Feature - …